Chapter 37: The morning after

GUMBALL'S POV

 I woke up in a haze, rubbing the sleep off my eyes. i sat up and stretched my arms out, and realized i was naked, and wasn't in my bed. i had a panic attack for a second before the memories of last night returned to me and i calmed down and smiled. i got out of bed and found my clothes folded on the night stand. I left them there and slipped on one of marshal's shirts that were way to big for me and headed downstairs, lightly sniffing it as i went.

        I looked in the kitchen and saw marshal lee cooking something on the stove. i yawned, and he turned to look at me, and smiled. He had his shirt off and was wearing gray sweatpants. "Good morning, baby." Marshal said with a loving voice. "Morning." I said, walking over to him. i wrapped my arms around his waist and laid my head on his back.  "What are you making?" i asked. "Scrambled eggs. you like scrambled eggs, don't you?"  "Mhm." i hummed, hugging closer to marshal as he cooked. after a while of comfortable silence, he tapped my hands. "Eggs are done." he said. i let go and let him make the plates. he set down the plate of eggs for me and some strawberries for him.

    he sat down and looked at me. "Is that my shirt?" he asked. i blushed and nodded. he stood up and walked over to me. "Are you wearing pants?" he asked. i shook my head. he smiled and placed his hands at my hips. "Boxers?" he asked. "No." i replied. "Mmm." he hummed and pulled me into a hug, his hands roaming down to my butt. "Foods getting cold." I said, kissing his cheek before pulling away. "It should be a crime to make a guy this aroused in the morning." Marshal said, taking a seat at the table. i laughed and sat a crossed from him, and started eating my eggs. 

    "Wow Marsh, you're a great cook!" i said, wolfing down my food. he chuckled, "thanks babe. anything for a prince." he said, sucking on a berry. i blushed, and went back to eating. we sat in comfortable silence for a while, just enjoying being with each other. "We have school tommorow." I said, finishing up my food. "Ugh,don't remind me." I laughed hearing marshal whine. He took my plate and his and took them to the sink before turning to me and wrapping his arms around me.
"Hey gumball."
I giggled a little bit.
"Hey Marshie."
He smiled. I moved my arms around his neck and blushed, looking up into his eyes.
"I love you." I said, blushing more and smiling a bit.
He put on his big goofy grin I love and held me tighter, leaning his head on mine.
"I love you too, bubba."
I smiled and kissed him, cupping his face in my hands. I felt him smile against my lips and kiss me back, running his hands down,my back.
I pulled away, looking into his eyes.
"Round two?" He asked with a smile. I blushed and laughed a little, pressing my forehead on his.
"You weirdo." I said, closing my eyes.
"Oh, so is that a yes or a no?" He asked.
He ran his fingers down my back and squeezed my butt, making me shiver.
I looked up at him and nodded. He smiled and picked me up, flying to his bedroom and laying me down on his bed. I giggled as he ran his fingers up my shirt to my chest.
He smiled and kissed my cheek, pulling down his own pants.
"You're gorgeous bubba." He said, looking into my eyes. I blushed and smiled.
"Not as gorgeous as you love." I said, running my hand on his cheek.
We then proceeded to making love, very lazily since it was still morning and we were both tired.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~
We were cuddled up in bed together, still naked and tangled together.
We stayed there for a while, just talking about anything besides the fact I had to go home soon. Peppermint maid was going to kill me.
After a bit I sighed and sat up.
"I hate to admit it but I should be getting home." I said with questions sigh, getting out of marshals bed and pulling on my boxers.
"Aww. Okay fine."
He watched me get dressed, and,walked me to the door holding my hand. He walked with me until he couldn't anymore because of the sun.
"Goodbye marshal. I'll see you tomorrow." I said, pulling him into a hug.
"Bye gummy. See you at school."
He hugged me back tightly. He pulled away slightly to kiss me, pressing his lips on mine and holding me close. I smiled against his lips, kissing him back softly and hugging him tightly.
We finally pulled away and I smiled, waving and stepping out into the sun.
"I love you."  He said, blushing lightly and waving back.
"I love you too." I blew him a kiss and started to walk away, a big smile plastered on my face.

Hey there, just a short chapter before I wrap this story up. Sorry for it being so short and taking so long.
I've been having trouble positing chapters! ;-;