<5> Clubbing

Someone barged into my room, waking me up.

"You've been sleeping all day and it's about dinner time. Almost everyone is down in the dining room right now."

"Okay." I sighed and got out of bed with a lazy smile.

She led me down to the dining room where I took a seat at a pure oak table.

After a while, Ajax walked into the room, carrying a pouting Hayden. He placed him in a chair and sat beside him.

Dante came in the room after them and his eyes searched for an empty chair. There were only two empty seats. Beside me and one beside Hayden.

My eyes followed him as he walked around the table. I couldn't help but hope he would sit next to me.

He took the seat beside Hayden and I looked down at my food.

I picked at my food occasionally before standing and leaving. I wasn't that hungry anyways.

I go to my room and close the door behind me. Tears fall down my face as I try to tell myself I don't need him.

No matter how many times I told myself he's an asshole and that I don't need him, the pain in my chest never fades.

I pulled at my hair before I stand and go to the bathroom and find the razor blade that I hid from Fiona.

I placed the blade on my skin, dragging it painfully then watched the blood drip from the cuts and onto the bathroom floor.

Tears continue to fall down my face and on the floor, mixing with the blood.

When I decided that I needed to stop before I lose too much blood, I put the blade away and wipe away the blood and pull down my sleeve gently.

I go to my bed and sit in the middle, staring at the blank wall in front of me.

Hayden walked inside and sat down on the bed beside me. He wrapped his arms around me and I carefully hugged him back, not putting a lot of pressure on my forearms.

Hayden pushed up one of the sleeves of my shirt and looked down at all the fresh cuts.

He frowned and pull me back in his arms, holding me tight. More tears fell and dropped onto his shoulder.

Hayden's arms tightened and he held me as I cried.  When my crying stopped, I put my head on his chest listening to his heartbeat.  A knock echoed helplessly on the door.

I looked hopefully up at it then my face grew solemn when I couldn't smell my mate.

"Ajax." I stated.

I dropped my head back on his chest as Ajax walked in. Hayden ran his hand through my hair, slowly calming me.

My breathing slowed rapidly and Ajax pulled Hayden to stand.

"I was thinking we could go out tonight." Ajax proposed.

"Can we bring Sam? I don't want to leave him alone."

Ajax nodded and Hayden looked down at me.

"It'll be good for him." He stated and I whined.

"Do I have to go?"

"Yes."

"I don't wanna."

"C'mon, it will be fun."

"But-"

"No buts!"

I pouted and stared up at him with puppy eyes.