<33> Strut That Stuff!

Dante stood and tiptoed over to me.

He dragged two fingers down my chest, stopping right before he reached my nipple.

My eyes hardened.

"Let me go grab them." I whispered, pulling away from him.

"You do that." He winked.

I searched for the lacy thong first, the studded briefs second.

"These first." I held out the lacy black thong and smirked. I crossed my arms over my chest and watched as he stripped off his pants and briefs.

He sexily bent over and pulled on the thong.

My heart stopped.

He was so beautiful.

"You look stunning, Dante. Truly beautiful." I voiced my thoughts.

He blushed and smiled before his face turned serious.

"Sam?"

He turned so his bubble butt was facing me.

"Does this make my butt look big?" He asked in a girly voice.

"Yes they do, love."

He gasped and placed a hand over his heart dramatically.

"Thank you so much Sammy! I'm in love! That's the best compliment I've ever received. Dude, I look like Nicki Minaj in these!" He giggled as he proceeded to try and twerk. The movement caused his ass to jiggle which was very adorable, I must say.

After a few seconds, he stopped and took a minute to stop giggling.

"Imma do a fashion show! I'll walk down the runway!" He laughed and ran into the bathroom before opening the door and strutting out.

"Strut that stuff, baby!" I fueled his fire.

He blew me a kiss and strutted towards me. Once he was about three feet in front of me, he stopped, posed and strutted back. His hips were swaying furiously and I had to bite my lip to hold back my growl of arousal.

"I'm going to try on the briefs now." He said.

"Go for it." I threw the silver studded briefs at him.

He took off the thong and pulled on the briefs.

"Those are cute on you. They make your butt look nice and round." I commented, looking him up and down.

"Good." He said and I chuckle.

He modeled the briefs for me, strutting around the room like he did with the thong.

"You could be a model, love, you'd own that runway!"

"You know it, Sammy!" He jutted his hip out and placed a hand on it. I raised a brow at him but laughed.

"You're too precious. You can change out of them if you want."

"I kind of like them, maybe I'll go out and model them for everyone."

"Hell no, you're mine, Dante." My eyes turned black and my wolf almost took over. Since when did I have such little control?

"Okay, okay, jeez." He gave me a sideways look.

He took off the studded briefs and put his regular briefs along with some sweatpants.

"Did you like the show?" Dante asked, straddling me.

"I did. So sexy."

"Hm, I'll have to wear them for you one day."

"I'd love that." I pecks his lips quickly, teasing him.

"Don't tease me, Sammy, you'll make me horny again." He growled in my ear.

"Ah, and you don't have to have sex. I forgot, sorry." I muttered.

He rolled off of me and flipped onto his back.

"Good times." Dante chuckled as his stomach growled.

"Lunch time already?"

I glanced at the clock and noticed it was already past 1 in the afternoon.

"Do you want to go out for lunch?" I asked.

"Sure! But you've got to carry me to the car!"

I rolled my eyes but picked him up and went into my closet. I grabbed one of my tee shirts for him.

Dante pulled it over his head.

"This thing is pretty frickin big on me. I thought we were about the same size!" He pouted.

I smiled and pecked his pouty lips before carrying him outside to his car.

"Where do you want to go?"

"You pick."