<48> Whatever You Want, I got

"So where are you staying?" Dante asked James, crossing his fingers together.

"I'm staying in an apartment complex somewhere close to here." James pondered.

Dante and I had taken him to a restaurant, not wanting him to see the animals that I lived with. They were fucking savages when it came to food.

"What made you move your business to Colorado?" Dante asked.

"Honestly, I was looking for Sam to fuck again but that's out of the question now that he's not single. Plus, I've always liked Colorado."

Dante's face scrunched up but a slap on his thigh corrected it.

With my other hand, I twirled my wine, taking a sip every now and then.

"What is your business exactly?"

"Prostitution. Pole dancing. Stripping. Whatever you want, I got." He shrugged, taking a bite out of his steak.

"How old are you?"

"Nineteen, almost twenty."

"You're young." My mate muttered and stabbed his fork at his food.

I nudged Dante with my elbow.

"Why do you say that, love? People have to do what they have to do to get by."

He shrugged and took another bite of his food. I'll ask him about it again when we get back to the pack house.

"So, how are you going to get this said business off the ground now that you're in new territory?"

"Um, I'm not quite sure yet."

I nodded.

Everyone ate in silence for a while before our chat started up again.

"How did you two meet?" James looked at both of us, waiting for an answer.

"We actually met before I met you, we had some difficult times and didn't get along very well before. But I met him when I moved to this part of town. He's my brother's boyfriend's best friend. If that makes sense." I chuckled.

"Interesting. How long have you been together then?"

"We got together right before we left California.  We've had a few rough spots but we got past them."

"Ah, so, how's life been?"

"Slow, I suppose. Nothing much has been happening." I shrugged. He caught the lie and raised a brow.

I made a face, challenging him to question me.

He looked like he wanted to but he didn't say anything.

Eventually, everyone finished their food. I paid and drive us all back to the pack house where James had his car parked.

"Thanks for taking me out tonight, I had fun. It was nice to see you again, Sam. And nice to meet you." James smiled at Dante as they shook hands before James got into his car. He started it, backed up, then drove off.

"I'm glad he left." Dante sighed.

"Why's that? Are you jealous?" I poked him.

"No. Why would I get jealous?" He blushed.

"You are jealous!"

"I'm so fucking old compared to him!" Dante crossed his arms and huffed.

"You're younger than me."

"Yeah, but how do I know that you don't want some nineteen year old boy over me?"

"Because you're my mate and you have to trust me, love." I kissed his forehead.

"Are you only with me because we're mates?" He whispered and looked down at the floor.

"No, Dante. The first time I saw you, I thought you were the most beautiful man in the world. I knew you were the one I wanted to live with forever. Yeah, the bond adds to it but even before we mated I wanted you to be mine. I didn't want anyone else and I felt awful during and after I had sex with the others. You are perfect. Your personality, your looks, your family, your honor, your attitude, your submissiveness and overall; you're perfect for me." 

"Really?"

"Yes really. I love you so much."

My shirt began to soak through. I could feel my mate's tears on my skin.

"Love? Why are you crying?" I tilted his head back.

He sniffled before answering.

"I just love you so fucking much." He gripped me tighter.

"I never want to let you go." I murmured into his ear.

He rubbed his cheek against my chest then pulled away. His eyes were red and puffy.

Dante quickly wiped away his tears before pulling his shirt off.

"Woah there, love. Stripping in front of so many people is James' job, not yours." I joked.

Dante rolled his eyes then threw his shirt at me.

"You like the show, admit it." He teased.

"Hell yeah." I mumbled, biting my lip.

I watched as he twirled his body and touched himself to nonexistent music.

"Love, why don't we move this into my room?" I growled huskily, moving so I could be near him.

I grabbed his hand before he could answer and pulled him to my room.

With the strength of lust, I threw him onto my bed and took in his looks. His eyes met mine with pure innocence, his hands which continued to touch his own skin drew me in. I needed him.

Quickly, I threw off all of his clothes and flipped him onto his stomach.

"Slow down, Sammy. I want you to make love to me." He murmured, spreading his cheeks for me.

"So beautiful, love. Of course I'll make sweet love to you." I ran my hands down his body and kissed along his spine.

He moaned softly and looked back at me as I kissed his body. My tongue dipped out and left a silky trail of saliva across his skin, leading to his tight hole. The muscle entered him, plunging slowly in and out.

Dante groaned in pleasure, moving his body back onto my face. I gripped his hips, my fingers digging into his skin.

I pulled away from his sweet ass after a few moments, eliciting a whine from my mate.

Once again, I turned his body. He rested on his back, his lip between his teeth, and looked at me.

My mouth watered.

I gently pulled him close to me so I could kiss him, pressing my tongue in between his lips.

He wrapped his arms around my neck and pulled me closer to him.

We kissed until our lungs couldn't hold anymore. I pulled away and gazed lovingly into his eyes.

His half closed lids covered his eyes, letting me take in and touch his amazing body.