<14> Mate

"You look hot." Ivory pointed.

"Thanks, I try."

I was in leather pants with a thin jacket covering my shoulders, Ivory in leather booty shorts and a mesh tank top.

Ivory rolled his eyes and I chuckled.

"You look good as well."

He looked up at me and smiled.

Multiple cars pulled up next to the curb Ivory and I were standing on. Ivory's recently dyed platinum blonde hair that was styled up in a quiff waved with the passing cars.

"Your hair looks so good." I reached to touch his hair but he smacked my hand away.

"No touching! I just got it done. One hour left then you can pull it all you want!" He bit his lip.

"Hey! Get in the car!" Sean yelled while standing out of a window.

I grabbed Ivory's hand and led him to a car.

"Only one spot in here, the blonde twink will have to go in another car!"

Ivory glanced at me and I nodded at him. He's responsible. Sometimes.

We split up and I got into the car with Sean.

"Hey man, you look good!" He sang and I chuckled.

"So, what type of club are we going to?"

"You'll find out when we get there!" An evil glint entered his eyes and I gave him a sideways glance.

He pulled away from the curb and I turned on some music.

I closed my eyes for a second then looked out onto the streets. A hand slowly crept onto my thigh and rested there.

I glanced over at Sean then looked back out the window.

After a while, the cars stopped and everyone got out.

Getting out myself, I followed everyone inside.

When we got inside it was dark, almost pitch black.

Colorful lights flashed occasionally, illuminating mostly naked bodies.

The smell of leather wafted to my nose and I inhaled deeply. I missed the smell.

"You seem comfortable." Sean wrapped his hand around my forearm.

"I am. I love these kind of clubs."

"Good." He grinned.

As we moved deeper into the club, I began to notice Doms and Subs. Sean's grip on my arm tightened and I chuckled. I saw Ivory at the bar, talking with the bartender.

When I called his name, he looked at me then smiled, excusing himself from the bar.

"You like it?" I asked him.

"It's so much fun!" He giggled and I smiled.

I called the bartender over and I ordered a drink.

"Coming right up!"

Sean and I made small talk while I could feel eyes on my back. I was new.

"So, are you a top or bottom?" Sean asked me.

"Top."

He grinned and made a move, kissing me full on the lips.

I swept my tongue across his bottom lip and he opened his mouth almost instantly. Our tongues fought for dominance but I won with little resistance.

Pulling his head back by his hair, I unattached our lips and nipped at his neck.

He tilted his head, giving me more access.

Ivory cleared his throat behind us and once I peeled myself away from Sean, Ivory pulled us to the dance floor.

I placed my hands on Ivory's slim hips and swayed to the music, laughing as he jumped slightly when I touched his ticklish sides.

"Don't do that. You know I'm ticklish." He pouted.

"I know." I bit his earlobe.

He relaxed into me then stiffened, sticking his nose in the air and moaned quietly.

My eyes squinted in curiosity.

"Mate." His voice was barely above a whisper. Ivory's head snapped side to side, trying to locate his soulmate.

"I fucking told you it wouldn't be 50 years!" I laughed and Ivory blinked rapidly before turning his attention back on me.

"Mate!" A deep voice roared behind me. I was thrown away from the pale boy by a sturdy figure.

Ivory's eyes were downcast but flashed up to watch his other half. It was... cute... watching them. The big man's hand moved to rest on Ivory's jaw, brushing his thumb over the small boy's lips.

"Finally."