<39> Safewords

Dante shook me awake with both of his hands.

"Sammy, get up! It's like... 12!" He continued to shake me.

"Why does is matter what time it is? It's not like we're doing anything."

"But we might! There could be a party and you're just laying here, missing it all."

"Dante, shut up and leave me alone." I grumbled rudely.

His jaw snapped shut and his eyes filled with hurt. Silently, he left the room.

Sighing, I get up and follow.

"Baby boy, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I'm just not very happy when I wake up."

My hand gripped onto his arm but he shrugged it off, crossing his arms so the muscles bulged.

"You said to leave you alone so that's what I'm doing. Go back to sleep since you don't want to do anything." He muttered.

"I can't go back to sleep now that I'm up, plus I've upset you and I don't want to leave you that way."

"I'm not upset so you can go to whatever you want."

"Don't lie, Dante, you're upset. I can tell when you're upset or not. We have a connection, remember?"

He groaned and turned away from me before walking in a separate direction.

"Dante! Don't move another step! If you do, I'll punish you. We need to talk this out." I growled, letting the dominance seep in.

He stopped and let his head drop before turning back to me.

I motioned with my finger for him to follow me back into the room. He immediately began moving after me.

"Kneel on the floor." I nodded towards the spot right in front of the bed. Dante did as he was told, sinking onto his knees in front of where I stood.

"Why did you lie to me?" I ask.

"I don't need you worrying about me all the time. If you want to sleep, go ahead." He snapped.

"Love..."

"What?" He glared.

"You're my mate, boyfriend, and submissive therefore it's my job to worry about you all the time."

Dante crossed his arms, attitude radiating off of him.

"Uncross your arms, that's disrespectful."

My mate again, did as he was told.

"What am I supposed to do with them? It's awkward just having them hanging there." He complained.

"Put your arms behind your back and hold your hands together." I suggested.

He did what I said then looked up at me for what to do next.

"Just relax love. That's just a basic, respectful position." I ran my hands through his hair.

He nodded, leaning into my touch.

"Now, I'm sorry I hurt your feelings. I didn't mean to snap at you like that or make you upset. I'm just not a morning person." I explained. He nodded and nuzzled my palm.

I smiled down at him softly.

"I love you so much." I muttered.

My eyes looked over Dante. Seeing him kneeling before me turned from typical to sensual with one thought.

"Take off your clothes then kneel again."