<27> You Wrecked Me Last Night, It's the Least You Can Do

"Sammy, wake up." Someone shook my shoulder and I slowly opened my eyes to see Dante hovering over me.

"Hey, precious." I smiled softly at the beautiful man above me.

"I have to pee." He blushed.

"Then go."

"I can't. You crippled me." He said and I laughed.

He crossed his arms and pouted.

"Help me!" He whined before planting a kiss to my lips and shoving me towards the edge of the bed.

I rolled my eyes and stood up then picked him up.

He wrapped his arms around me then watched as I stepped into the bathroom and placed him down. I continued to hold most of his weight with one hand while he completed his task. I then carried him over to the sink and held him while he washed his hands.

I carried him back into the bedroom and we laid down on the bed, him cuddled into my chest.

"Babe, I got you something while I was out." I whispered huskily while stroking his mark. He shuddered under my touch and leaned into me.

"W-what is it?" He asked, sparing me a scrutinizing look.

"I'll go get it." I grinned after pecking his lips.
He raised a curious brow, watching me as I nudely walked into my room.

I grab the bag containing the underwear and go back to Dante's room.

With a sexy smirk, I walk up to him and place the bag in front of him.

"Open it." I grinned.

"You're making me nervous." Dante said as he hesitantly grabbed the bag.

I clasped my hands together and watch him as he slowly inserts a hand into the black bag.

He pulled out the first pair and blushed intensely.

The lacy thing he had dangling from one finger had caused the red to creep into his cheeks.

"For me?" He squeaked and ducked his head, eyes cast downwards.

"Of course! You'll look amazing!"

He groaned and hid his head in his hands.

"Ok, next and last thing!" I clapped while smiling.

"Sam!" He groaned and peeked up at me.

"Go, go! Take it out! It's not like I'm asking you to try it on, yet."

"Do I have to?" He whispered.

"Yes!"

He groaned but looked in the back again.

"These are better, actually. But not very practical." He pulled out the studded briefs.

"How so, you won't be wearing anything over them." I quirked a brow as his mouth formed an 'o' shape.

"Thanks, I guess? At least I know you thought about me while I was gone." He out the items back in the bag them out the bag on the floor beside the bed.