<38> Rules

"Let's begin with-

Rule number 1. No cussing. You know this one and you've been punished for it. You know what happens, correct?
Rule number 2. You may not cum without my permission and you must warn me before you climax.
Rule number 3. No lying. Be honest.
Those are the rules I can come up with off the top of my head, I want you to search the lifestyle and tell me what you like and dislike about it. What rules you like and such." I finished.

He gazed at me before nodding.

"I can do that."

"Good, I knew you'd be capable." I joked which caused him to roll his eyes.

I leave Dante to his searching and pull out my phone and start over playing a game.

About an hour later, Dante starts grumbling angrily.

"What's wrong, love?"

"This stupid hoe thinks the submissive isn't human! I'm not a freaking sex toy that's going to put out every time you're horny! You can jerk off from time to time! I don't want to have sex all the time! If I say no sex, I mean no. And I'm not going to wash you every damn night just because. You know how to do it!" He pauses for a second, taking a breath before starting again.

"I'm not going to ask if I have to do a fucking thing before going to bed! Like bitch, if I want to sleep, I'm going to sleep! Another thing! I'm not going to record everything I buy! If I buy a pack of gum, I'm not going to tell you! It's fucking stupid and pointless! And I'm not going to write in a damn journal! If I want to talk about my damn feelings, I'll tell you. And I'm not putting your needs above mine unless we're in the bedroom. If I have a bunch of personal things going on in my life, I'm not just going to drop everything because your horny and want to fuck. I'm a fucking human being, not a fucking dog." He finally finishes.

He's part dog and full animal. My thoughts interrupted him.

"Stupid hoes on the internet getting me worked up and cussing..." He pales.

"Oh god! I'm so sorry, Sammy! I-I didn't mean to! They just slipped out! I wasn't thinking! I'm so sorry."

"Dante, you know the rules..." I started.

"Sammy please don't! I-I didn't mean to, I swear! It just came out! Please don't spank me again!" He whimpers with tears building up in his eyes.

I need to enforce the rules but my heart ached. I don't want to hurt my mate. My eyes watched him without emotion though I was dying on the inside.

"You know what needs to happen, Dante. I can't let this happen. I can't let it slip anymore."

"S-Sammy, please don't. Please don't." He whispers as his tears slid down his cheeks.

My head tilted and I could feel the indecisiveness seeping through my borders.

He continues to cry into the mattress and I decide what to do. He needs to be punished but he's already in tears and I haven't even done anything.

"Dante, I need to punish you. I'll give you ten rather than twenty because I can understand that words slip when people get angry."

He sniffles and nods before climbing over my lap.

I gently rub down his back and over his plump ass. He stiffened a little until he realized that I was only massaging his muscles. As he relaxed into my lap, I swiftly pull down his pants and briefs.

"I want you to count." I tell him and he nods with a quiet okay.

Bringing my hand down, I created a loud sound of skin on skin. A red mark outlined my hand.

"One." Dante grumbled.

I massaged my fingers over his body again to relax him.

I raised my hand and brought it down again, this time a little harder.

"Two."

"Three."

Dante's breathing became shallow and he started to hyperventilate.

"Hey, love, calm down. It's okay, you're okay. If you need me to stop, just say so." I muttered calmly into his ear, trying to coax him.

"Is this too much, love?" I asked him, running my fingers over his body.

"Y-you can keep going."

"You sure?"

He nodded but I wasn't completely convinced.

"Dante, voice your opinion. I need to know for sure that you're okay."

"I'm okay, you can continue." He spoke carefully, articulating every word.

"If ever becomes too much, tell me and I'll stop. Your emotional state is more important than punishing you. Will you tell me when you're not okay?"

"Yes sir."

"Good boy."

I rubbed the red skin before smacking his ass another time.

"Four."

Repeating the process, I spanked him again.

"Five." He groaned.

This continued for five more smacks.

By the end, Dante was no longer in tears and his body had relaxed into mine. He seemed calm as he curled into my chest.

I kissed his forehead and wrapped my arms around him.

"Dante, are you okay love?" I asked.

He looked up at me then avoided my eyes.

"I need you to tell me, Dante."

"I feel uncomfortable, Sammy..."

"What do you mean uncomfortable?"

"I- Sammy... I don't know how to explain it..."

Dante readjusted his position on my lap and I could feel his hard-on pressing into me.

"You like it?" I chuckled. He blushed and hid his face.

"It's okay if you like it, Dante."

"R-really?" He blushed.

"Yes, really." I swept his hair from his forehead.

"But it's weird."

"A lot of people like it. You're not the only one."

"You're not lying to make me feel better?"

"I promise I'm not lying. If you'd like, I can take you to a club where they like much freakier things than spanking." I chuckled at the thought of Dante walking through the club, horrified.

"I'll pass. Maybe another day."

"I'll hold you to that."

"Can I go take a shower to take care of my problem?" He blushed even more.

"Of course." I nodded and pushed him towards the bathroom.

He closed the door and I leaned against the headboard, waiting for him to return.

After fifteen minutes, I could hear the water turn off. About five minutes after, Dante stepped out of the bathroom.

I motioned him over and he laid down beside me. I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him close to my chest.

"I love you so much, Dante." I told him.

"I love you too." He pecked my jaw.

I caressed his cheek and leaned in, kissing him softly.

"Let's sleep, it's been a long day." Dante suggested.

I nodded before he curled into a ball beside me. Chuckling, I laid beside him and the soft breathing that puffed from his full, pink lips lulled me into a sleep.