<26> Black is Super Sexy

The next morning, I was woken up by loud and urgent knocks on my door.

"Yes?" I called out.

"Alpha, the rogues were noticed on the border." A small male voice told me.

"Alright. If they haven't started anything, then there's no problem. I don't want to start anything."

"Ok alpha. Someone will notify you if something happens."

"Thank you." I said as they exited the room and closed the door.

After a few minutes, I decide I should get out of bed.

With a groan, I sat up. My joints popped so I stretched a little to relieve the discomfort.

I do my morning routine and put on some decent clothes before leaving my room.

"What am I going to do today?" I mumbled while walking around aimlessly.

While I was walking, I saw a familiar face.

"Fiona!" I screamed and jogged to her side.

"Sammy! It's so nice to see you feeling better!" She giggled and wrapped her arms around me.

"I'm a lot better. My leg is healed and I have my mate." I grinned.

"Mr.'I'm straight' is warming up to you?" She raised a brow.

"Yeah, it's surprising." I laughed.

"It is. I'm glad you're happy."

I smiled brightly.

"So, how's everything been?" I asked her.

"So-so. Not much to do."

"Have you found your mate?"

"Not yet sadly. Hopefully I'll find him soon."

"Hopefully. I have nothing to do today, would you like to hang out?"

"That sounds wonderful. We should go to the mall." She grinned and I shrugged.

"Why not?"

"Yay! Let's go!" She grabbed my hand and pulled me outside to her car.

I laughed as she started the car and One Direction blasted through the speakers.

Fiona blushed and turned the radio off.

"Don't judge me!"

"I'm not judging. I actually know a few songs."

She huffed and pulled out of the parking spot.

I laughed at her and turned the radio back on.

Changing the station, I put on the top hits station and let that play.

Never Be Like You by Flume began playing and I jammed out, singing and dancing in the passenger seat.

Fiona laughed at me and turned the music up louder.

We drive down the highway, flicking off other cars and messing around until we finally arrived at the mall.

"What store do you want to go to?" Fiona asked as we walk inside.

"Any store. I want to find something nice for Dante." I told her and she smiled.

"I have an idea." She smirked evilly and grabbed my hand, pulling me behind her.

She dragged me through the mall and stopped in front of an elevator.

"What the hell are we doing here?" I raised a brow.