<20> Yes Daddy

Sam's POV

"Oh my god, yes daddy! Fuck me harder!" James screamed and dragged his fingernails down my back.

The feeling of his tight walls clenching around my length milked out my climax almost instantly.

James came with me and fell down on the bed. I pulled out and laid down beside him.

"It's been two days." I tell him and push his sweaty hair out of his eyes.

"You don't have to leave..." James tried and I shook my head.

"But I do."

"No, Sam, you can stay with me."

"I'm sorry, James, I have to go. I have your money."

"Just wait for one more hour? One more round?" His second question was more suggestive.

"One more. Then I really have to leave." I stand and pulled him up with me.

We go into the bathroom and turn on the water on in his shower. Once we stepped in, James jumped up and wrapped his legs around my waist, sinking down on my dick and attacked my lips with his.

This is going to be a long shower.

---

"Okay. I really have to go now James." I pecked his lips before handing him his money.

"I know." He sighed.

"I had a great time with you."

"And I with you." He nodded, seeming to recede back into a cave, his walls crawling up.

My hand instantly went to his chin and I tilted his head up.

"I wish the best for you. Thank you for the past few days." I smiled and placed a gentle farewell kiss to his plump lips.

"Bye Sam." He waved as I stepped into the elevator after handing him bundles of cash.

I turn my phone on for the first time in two days and immediately it starts vibrating with many text messages and missed calls. All from Ivory.

After I briefly read all of his messages, I call him back and tap my foot impatiently.

"It's about time you answered you dick! Where have you been?" He yelled as soon as he answered.

"Where's Dante?" I growled and walked out of the building when the elevator opened.

"Like you care!" He scoffed.

"Don't fucking tell me if I care or not, Ivory, I need to know where he is."

"We're at Adriano's pack house. I'm sure Dante couldn't care less if you came or not." He snapped and I growled low in my throat.

"Give me the address." I demanded.

"Why? So you can keep telling him you slept with someone else?" He growled back.

"Ivory tell me the damn address or I swear to god-"

"What? Kill me? Beat me?"