<21> Staci...

"Sam, Dante if you don't wake up, our plane is going to leave without us. And we still have to pack all of our stuff." Ivory pulled the pillow out from underneath my head and hit us with it.

Dante groaned but didn't make a move to get up.

"Hey, Dante, we gotta get up."

"I don't wanna..." He groaned but it was muffled since his face was buried in my shirt. His fingers had a deathly grip on the fabric.

"I know but you can sleep on the plane."

"Carry me?" He asked hopefully and looked up at me.

I nodded then kissed his forehead before standing. I struggled since Dante was still clinging onto me but I managed to stand without dropping him.

His arms wrapped around my neck and he rested his head on my shoulder.

I carried him until I stood beside Ivory and I lead him to my car.

"You're going to have to let me go now." I told Dante and he shook his head.

"No. I don't wanna."

"I have to drive back to the hotel."

"Have Ivory drive."

"Maybe he doesn't want to drive."

"But Sam!" He whined and held on tighter. 

"Sit with him. I can drive." Ivory held out his hand for my keys.

I drop them in his hand and get in the backseat with Dante.

Dante's hands become tangled in my hair, as if trying to tie himself to me and never let me go. It was cute.

I pressed a kiss into his hair and inhaled his scent.

When we got to the hotel, we got out and went to our room.

"You need to go pack your stuff and then you can come back, okay?" I told Dante.

He groaned and unwillingly unwrapped himself from my body.

He rushed around the hotel room, picking up everything that was his and stuffing it in his suitcase.

I gathered all my clothes except a clean outfit and put it all in my suitcase before going to the bathroom.

"Sam. I'm done packing." Dante pulled on the bottom of my shirt.

"Hold on for a second, okay? I'm going to change then get all my stuff from the bathroom. I'll be right out." I kissed his head and he pouted before sitting on the edge of the bed.

I closed the door to the bathroom and changed my clothes then collected my things. In a few minutes I was out and Dante was still sat on the edge of the bed, his foot tapping against the carpeted floor rapidly.

I chuckled and put everything away before zipping it shut.

"Are you done now?" Dante asked and I nodded.

He rushed over to me then jumped, wrapping his legs around my waist once again.

I shook my head with a laugh and grabbed our things.