<41> Can I Get Black and Rainbow?

"Sam!" Dante pulled me down the steps of the pack house.

"What, baby boy?"

"Hurry up!"

He had previously proven that he can walk and he promised that he would behave for me. Yesterday, he rested and barely moved from the living room couch.

"We'll get there eventually, Dante. I need to make a stop beforehand though."

He groaned but nodded.

"Are you ready to go?"

"Yes!" He said excitedly and pulled me outside to his car. He got into the driver's side and started the car, pulling out of the pack's land. I directed him to the store I needed to stop at then told him to park and get out. We walked into the store together, holding each other's hands.

"What do you need to get here?" He asked while looking around.

"You need an outfit to wear and a collar to show everyone you're mine."

He blushed.

"O-oh..." He laughed nervously.

I wrapped my arm around his shoulders as we walked. I guided him to the clothing section first.

"What do you want me to wear?" He asked.

"Most submissives wear leather booty shorts."

"Nothing else?" He stuttered nervously.

"Well, shoes."

He blushed and looked at the selection.

"You can pick out how ever many pairs of shorts you want and whatever color. It doesn't matter."

"How about rainbow."

"You'll definitely stand out. I think for the first time, you should wear black." I suggested.

"But you said pick whatever."

"I'm just suggesting, not telling,"

"Can I get black and rainbow?" He asked.

"Get whatever you want, love."

He grinned and picked out the shorts he wanted.

"Do you want to try them on?" I asked.

"No. They're either my size or a size too small and either way, they'll make my butt look good." He giggled.

"Did you get all the shorts you wanted?"

"Yes sir." He nodded.

"Alright, let's go get you some shoes then we'll get your collar."

Dante followed me around the store, bumping into my back when I stopped in front of the shoes.

He muttered a sorry and moved to my side. We searched through the shoes until we found a pair that Dante liked and that for him well.

"Ok, need socks?"

"Well, I don't want blisters."

"Fair enough." I grabbed socks then led Dante to the full wall of collars.

"What do you like, love?"

"That one..." He pointed to a all black leather collar with 'Baby Boy' in all caps, diamond encrusted.

I smiled at his choice and took it off the wall.

"Let's go check out." I spoke.

He nodded watched the things he picked out dangle from my hands.