<34> We Need To Talk

"No, you pick."

"No you!"

"You're the bottom!"

"You're the dominant one!"

"Fuckin hell, Dante. Fine, we're going to Buffalo Wild Wings."

"Okay." He shrugged and I placed him in the passenger seat.

"Put on your seatbelt, I don't want you dying if we get into a crash." I told him. He scowled but did as he was told.

I hopped into the driver's seat and started the car.

"Hey! You put on your seatbelt, mister! I don't want you dying either!"

My eyes shot over to him and I sighed.

"Fine," I pulled the seatbelt over my chest and buckled it.

We headed towards the restaurant, not saying much. Dante stared out he window, watching the trees whoosh by.

A few minutes pass and Dante reached over, turning the radio on.

He surfed through the channels before leaving it on Pop Hits.

Once he found the station, he gripped my free hand and placed out conjoined hands on his thigh.

I flashed him a smile before looking back at the road.

We arrived at the restaurant and had to wait before being seated.

Dante sat in front of me and toyed with the menu.

"Do you know what you're getting?" I asked when he put the menu down.

"No clue." He shook his head. I laughed and set down my menu as a waiter stepped up.

"Hello, my name is Evan, I'll be serving you tonight. What would you like to drink?" The waiter smiled. He was such a twink, I could tell.

"I'll have water." Dante answered and the boy wrote down the order.

"I'll have a beer."

"What kind?"

"Yuengling, please."

"I'll be right back with that, sir." The waiter jotted down my drink order and bustled off to the back.

Dante's jaw was clenched and his lips formed a straight line.

"What's wrong, love?"

"You were looking him up and down and he surely knew what you liked!" He snarled.

"Love, relax. I was sizing him up. Although I'm sure he's nothing compared to me in your eyes."

"The way he worded things, 'I'll be serving you tonight' I'm the only one that can serve you, Sammy. And the way he called you sir!"

"Dante, were at a restaurant, they say those things."

"Whatever." He crossed his arms and leaned back in his seat, avoiding my eyes.

"Dante, look me in the eyes." I demanded.

He continued to avoid my gaze, glaring out the window.

I sighed and slid into his side of the booth.

"I said look at me, Dante." I gripped his jaw and turned his head to me.

His eyes were wide, probably because my grip on his jaw would probably bruise.

"I don't want anyone other than you. You are mine and I am yours. I only need you to please me." I growled.

"I'm sorry for doubting you, sir." His eyes dropped and his voice shook.

"Good boy," I loosened my grip on his jaw," I forgive you."

"Dante, I need to talk to you when we get back."

"About what?"

I moved out of his side of the booth and moved back to mine. The waiter came back with our drinks then too out his pad again.

"Do you know what you'd like to order?"

We nodded and ordered. He wrote it down and smiled before walking away.

Dante and I chatted for a while before the food came out.

We ate in silence, finishing each plate.

"Do you want dessert?" Evan asked with a smile, taking the empty plates in front of us.

I looked at Dante who had a pained look on his face.

"Do you want desert, love?" I asked him.

"I can't eat another bite, Sammy!" He groaned.

I chuckled before looking back at the waiter who practically had heart eyes while staring at me.

"No thank you, could we get the check, though?"

"Of course."

The boy walked off, returning not long after with the check.

Dante suddenly got out of his seat and crawled into my lap. While I was filling out the paper and doing the math for the tip, Dante tilted my head and kissed my lips firmly. I kissed him, back, pausing in my writing.

I pulled away after a couple seconds and looked at him.

"What was that for?"

He shrugged and rested his head on my shoulder. The waiter had a hand on his hip and and he was tapping his foot.

I finished writing before shooting him an apologetic smile.

He took the check and stomped off.

"Are you still jealous?" I asked my mate.

Dante huffed and pecked my lips.

I pulled away, shaking my head. The waiter came back and eyed us with distaste.

"Have a good night." He glared at Dante.

"I'll have a great night, thanks." Dante smirked while strutting out of the restaurant, dragging me along by my hand.

I chuckled at him and opened the car door for Dante.

He smiled brightly before pulling the seatbelt over his chest.

I closed the door and got into my seat.

"Are you sure you want to be driving?" Dante asked.

"I had one beer. The alcohol level isn't very high, I can drive."

"Alright." Dante shrugged.

I pulled on my seat belt and drove to the pack house. We listened to some music before we arrived back. Dante hadn't said a word to me throughout the whole drive.

When we got back to the pack house, I got out and opened his door for him.

"Thanks Sammy." He blushed.

Dante followed me into the living room.

"What did you need to talk to me about? You're not breaking up with me, right?" He asked nervously.

I looked at him.

"We need to talk somewhere private."

"Sammy, promise me you're not breaking up with me."

"I'm not breaking up with you. Now, let's go up to my room and talk."