Hannah Montana (Season 1 Theme)

Reactions during the first few seconds of the video:

John: "Oh, God. Hannah Montana?! Really?! Is she going to do all that twerking stuff like she did at the VMA's, or will she keep her clothes on this time?"

Paul: *laughs* "Oh my... Classic Disney shows. You know, they don't make these Disney Channel sitcoms the way they used to... Is it wrong I know all the words to this theme song?"

George: "Hannah Montana? Really? How low are you going to stoop, Macca? Are you really that desperate for suggestions?"

(Editor's Note: Please try to excuse George's rude behaviour. He's upset for two reasons: he hates false portrayal of celebrity lifestyle, and his jelly babies mysteriously vanished this morning.)

Ringo: "Starring Miley Cyrus... before or after she went completely mad?"

Reactions during the rest of the video:

John: "Wow... Looking back, I never realised how quickly Miley grew up."

Paul: *singing along, having a whale of a time*

George: "Okay, what the lyrics are saying is complete nonsense. Celebrity life can be a real pain in the arse at times! It's not all glitz and glamour, y'know!"

Ringo: "Before. Before she went completely mad."

Verdict?

John: "Wow. Wow, wow, wow, wow, wow. I completely forgot that there was a time when child stars didn't exploit themselves!"

Paul: "Awww, I liked that. Can you play it again?"

George: "Celebrity life isn't anything like that. Sure, you get 'the limo ride up front' and the 'hottest styles', but you also get mauled by fans and you can't leave your house to go and buy milk like a normal human being!"

Ringo: "Bloody hell. Back when young girls didn't have to sexualize themselves for the public."

Who was the girl in the clip?

John: "That was Hannah Montana, also known as Miley 'Twerk-Butt' Cyrus."

Paul: "Hannah Montana! My grandkids used watch the show!"

George: "It said she was called Hannah Montana... and Miley Cyrus... I just think she was a country singer who snorted too much coke."

Ringo: "Miley Cyrus, back when she was sweet and lovely."

Have you heard of Miley Cyrus before?

John: "Not until just recently, y'know, when she did all that weird, slutty stuff to look edgier and more punk rock. Tell me, how is smoking weed and shaking your butt considered edgy? The lads and I used to do all sorts of similar stuff and no one thought we were edgy!"

Paul: "Yeah, I've heard a bit of Miley's music before. Like that Climb song. I enjoyed that."

George: "Yes. I heard The Climb once and quite enjoyed it. Miley unfortunately climbed the wrong mountain and landed on whore island."

Ringo: "Yeah. Like I said, I knew her before she went completely mad and soiled her wonderful good-girl image."

What do you think of Miley's music back then?

John: "Very... cookie-cutter, I suppose, but it was directed at a younger audience. I can't really blame her for wanting to appeal to young girls, can I?"

Paul: "Good morals. A bit of pop. A bit of country, like her dad."

George: "It was very pop... and you could tell she was a Disney child star."

Ringo: "Very innocent, and very inspiring to little girls. I bet back then every little girl wanted to be a rock star; every little girl wanted to be Hannah Montana."

What do you think of Miley's music nowadays?

John: "Don't hate me for saying this, but it's still mildly cookie-cutter. I mean, the definition of 'cookie-cutter' seems to have changed in the last five or so years. Take Anaconda, for example. The woman in that video was showing herself off just like Miley is now. The world has just lost sight of what's good and what's bad, really."

Paul: "It's rather inappropriate, from what I've heard. I wouldn't want my granddaughters doing all the sorts of things she's doing now."

George: "Oh, Krishna... Must I answer that? This chapter - or maybe even the entire book - would get flagged if you got to hear my honest opinion. I'll do you all a favour and keep it to myself."

Ringo: "I suppose it's still inspiring to a certain audience. She's saying that it's her life and she can do what she bloody well wants... but... but I can't help wishing she'd realize how many little girls still look up to her and are probably copying everything she does."

Lastly, could you sing a Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus song for us?

John: "I know this is just for the fans' general amusement... so fine..." *deep breath* "I'm Miley Cyrus and I'm all grown up! I don't care what you say cos I'm doing all sorts of crazy stuff and twerking all over the place! So yeah, sticking it to the old people!"

Paul: *sings* "You get the BEEEEEHHHHSSSST of both worlds! Chill it out, take it slow, then you rock out the show!"

George: *sighs* "What have I got to lose?" *sings* "There's always gonna be another mountain... I'm always gonna wanna make it move... There's always gonna be an uphill battle... Sometimes you're gonna have to lose. There. Happy now?"

Ringo: *sings* "Red cups and sweaty bodies everywhere. Hands in the air like we don't care. I just came to shame my mother and make my daddy cry... Was that right?"

Oh, by the way, John... Miley recently covered Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds.

John: "She did what?! That little *!%^$ took my song and completely %^&*$£ it all up?! For )£$%& sake... is nothing ?!"£$&% sacred anymore?!"

(Editor's Note: John was using some very blunt terms. I was persuaded by the other three lads to censor them out for decency.)

(Thanks to TwistandSwift for suggesting this!)

(George awards Jelly Baby Points to... alex_the_heretic666! Congratulations!)

(Next Time on Beatles REACT: More YouTubers! This time it's a spotlight on YouTube's loudest, most open and opinionated user, Shane Dawson. The Beatles will be reacting to several of his videos and discussing their strange - yet hilarious - content.)

)