The Apple Scruffs

Hey... Hey, lads? Guess what?

John: "Don't answer."

Ringo: "Huh? Why?"

John: "If you value your hearing, then you won't ask 'what'."

Ringo: *ignores John* "What?"

John: "Ho, don't do it."

*screams* I'M BAAAAAAACK!!

Ringo: *is blown out the window*

John: "Oh mah God."

(*sighs* Alas, poor meme. I knew him not all that well but I enjoyed it... well, before John used an OUT OF DATE MEME.)

Ringo: *emerges from outside* *rubs his ears* "Ow... Okay, seriously, ow."

John: "I bloody well told you!"

Paul: "Nice going, Macs. Now we've got a drummer who's both dim-witted and deaf."

Ringo: *nods* "Wait a sec - Hey!"

Sorry, guys. Well, I'm back and ready as ever to start my regular updates again - including Beatles REACT!

George: "You dragged me out of bed for this? More torture?"

Paul: "And more smutty fanfiction?"

Sorry, no fanfiction like I promised. (Yes, okay, judge me.) But I do have something!

All: "... what is it?"

An awesome YouTube channel by the name of The Apple Scruffs, that's what!

All: *huge sigh of relief*

Shall we jump in?

John: "Sure. We're awake now, anyway... so might as well."

Paul: "That's the ticket, Johnny."

First Video: I'm Looking Through You Cover - Thursdays with Cara

John: "She looks like a friendly little girl, and she's wonderful with a guitar. And I -" *pauses* *laughs* "Oh man! I only just noticed her glasses! How amazing is that? She's wearing my glasses!"

Paul: "What a talented young lady! And such a beautiful voice! Don't you wish you could sing like that, Macs?"

(I do actually. You're super talented, Cara. I'm not even joking. :3)

George: "Her singing is better than Paul's, to be totally honest." *laughs*

Ringo: *watches the entire video in silence* *applauds* "More! More! Encore!"

Second Video: Things Beatlemaniacs Are Tired of Hearing - Mondays with Ellie

John: "Why buy a band shirt if you have no bally idea who the band even is? It makes zero sense. That would be like me buying a shirt with, um... what's his name? That kid from that boy band One Direction? Um... oh yeah! Justin Bieber! It would be like me wearing a shirt with his face in it. I have no idea who he is, so why wear a shirt with his teeny-bopper mug on it?"

Paul: *stares into the camera like he's on The Office* "I'M. NOT. DEAD. YOU. SILLY. TWITS. Any sane person knows that, and this sweet little British girl is making that quite plain!" *pauses* "By the way, her eyebrow game is on bloody fleek..."

George: "I'm a Beatle and I think we're a bit overrated!" *cracks up* "But no, seriously, we were pretty much the bee's knees in our day. I'm glad these girls still think we are."