REACT Snippet: Happy Birthday, George!

Hello, George!

George: "Good evening, Miss Macs."

Someone told me that it's a very special day for you today!

George: *goes red* "Yeah, it's kind of... it's kind of my birthday today."

Well, since it's such a special occasion, I decided to give you your very own REACT chapter.

George: "Ooh, really? How wonderful!"

And since it's your birthday, I've collected several little messages and comments from WattPad users, and each one is dedicated to you!

George: "That's lovely, it really is. I hope people have nice things to say."

Ready to react?

George: "Always ready, Miss Macca!"

Special messages for George (as selected by yours truly)

"I DON'T HAVE TIME TO DO A BIG BIRTHDAY THING FOR GEORGE SO I'M DOING EVERYTHING TOMORROW BUT I HAVE TIME TO DO THIS. HAPPY BIRTHDAY GEORGE!! <3"

-CrazyMadHatter- (I thought this was funny. :3)

"Aww! Happy (slightly early) Birthday, Georgie!"

AndILoveJohn

"*starts singing* YOU SAY IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY! Well, it's not my birthday but it's yours Georgie! We still and will forever love you!"

AmazingJodie

"Loved it, happy birthday George!! ❤️❤️"

RandomPerson0100

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MY FAVORITE BEATLE!!!!!"

Dreamlovegood901

"Happy birthday, George! My birthday is the day after his! :)"

LongLiveTheBeatles (Happy birthday!)

Verdict?

George: *tears in his eyes* "Oh my God, you guys, these are so lovely! I had no idea people still cared about a modest little person like me! Yet here they are, wishing me a happy birthday! It's enough to make a grown man cry."

I came across several other "happy birthdays", but I could only select a handful.

George: "And that's fine! These comments just made my entire existence, man! Oh Krishna, everyone. Thank you so much. I love you all - each and every one of you. Even if your comment didn't get shown to me, I'm sure you're all amazing, wonderful people, and I love you."

You deserve it all, George. So many people love you and admire you.

George: *red as a beetroot* "I'm glad you see it like that, even thought I'm just a mere little person like everyone else. I'm nothing TO admire... but... but this is still amazing. Thank you."

And I have an extra surprise. I got some other friends of yours (from Earth and Rock Star Heaven) to write some pretty little birthday messages - just for you!

George: "Really? This day just keeps getting better and better!"

Special messages from George's rock star friends (as selected by yours truly)