Five Nights at Freddy's (J&P Part Two)

(WARNING: Extra long REACT chapter! :D)

Welcome back, lads! Ready to set off on another fun FNAF adventure?

John: "Hmm... not really. If you're involved, it usually means this 'adventure' malarkey won't be any fun in the slightest - especially if it's that stupid horror game!"

Paul: "Agreed."

The readers were practically begging me to make you guys play the second night.

Paul: "Oh, well, that's only expected! They love watching us suffer!"

John: "Little monsters." *sighs* "Oh well. Let's get to it."

Night Two, 12 AM - 2 AM

John: "There goes the phone again... Hey, Mr Phone Guy! What news do you have for us tonight?"

Paul: "I really hope he's calling to fire us. That way we would be free of this hell hole."

John: "Oh, shut up, you sad little sop. It's not that terrible. Okay, so Mr Boss Man wants us to check the cameras while he talks because Freddy and - "

Paul: "HOLY MOTHER OF GOD, ONE OF THEM IS OUT ALREADY!! SHUT THE DOOR!!"

John: "Just let me find him first! He could be on the other side of the building for all we know!" *frantically flicks through cameras* "F*ck, where the hell is he?!"

Paul: "Look! Look! There he is! That bunny thing is in 2B! That's literally right outside our office, so he's planning to lurk until we're vulnerable, then he'll jump scare us!"

John: "Stop joggling my arm so I can check the bloody door! I'm willing to bet he's not even - OH GOD, HE'S RIGHT OUTSIDE. SHUTTING THE DOOR. There! That bunny can go and suck a - "

Paul: "John! Keeping this PG, remember?! He can go and suck a lollipop, okay?!"

John: "Ugh, fine. It sucks not being able to swear without being censored. Why can't I swear if it's going to be censored anyway, hmm?"

Paul: "There are children reading this! There are little babies watching! Literally. Some woman just gave birth and the baby is watching, so that's why you can't swear."

John: "Weird child. Moving on, what's this d***head saying about blind-spots?! We already know about the bloody blind spots! There is one RIGHT OUTSIDE OUR DOOR AS WE SPEAK."

Paul: "He's also saying something about a curtain in Pirate Cove or someplace. Where's that on our map? Is there something in there that we need to worry about?" *pauses* "Stupid question. Forget that I said that."

John: "Yeah, extremely stupid and not very surprising coming from you. Anyway, I've read into the characters a bit more and apparently there's a fox or a coyote animatronic in there, behind those curtains. We need to worry about him a great deal. He's very fast."

Paul: "Then stop gabbing and watch the damn curtains! Where's the duck thing?!"

John: "Um... it's a chicken, Paulie. I made that mistake last time, I believe. I think he or she or whatever the hell it is, is in the dining area. I'll check that in a sec - Wait one gosh darn minute! What was that? What the hell was that? Why was the screen flish-flashing?!"

Paul: "I have no goddamn idea, but I don't like it! It's gone now, so... we don't have to worry about it anymore?"

John: "Nah, no, no, no, NO. We most definitely need to worry about it! It can't just appear then go away like nothing happened! That flashing meant something! It's just... what the hell happened there? Why was it flashing? And why 'It's Me', of all things?!"