Five Nights at Freddy's (J&P Part One)

Hi everyone! This is how this installment of Beatles REACT is going to work. I've brought John and Paul into the studio (AKA my bedroom), completely unaware of what horrors lie before them. They will be playing the first game of Five Nights at Freddy's together, just to make things interesting. (I'll do a follow up chapter if this drags on for too long.) Then, later on, I'll add a chapter where George and Ringo pair up and play the game.

My sister, Clifford, has agreed to help supervise the whole production. :)

And without further ado, let's get to the reactions! Enjoy!

Right, fellas, in this chapter, the viewers want you to play a popular video game.

John: "Oh boy! Really? We don't have to watch stupid music videos this time?"

Paul: "But John, we can't really play video games. I mean, I'm terrible at - "

John: "Just because you're terrible at games doesn't mean I'm also terrible. This sounds like it could be a lot of fun! Let's go for it!"

The game you'll be playing is called Five Nights at Freddy's.

John: "Hmm, interesting."

Paul: "Sounds terrifying already."

The premise of the game is that you're a security guard at a haunted children's restaurant, working the night shift. All you have to do is survive until 6 AM while the animatronic characters come alive and try to kill you. 

Paul: "Oh my, how creative. You gamers are seriously messed up people."

John: "Shut up, you big girl's blouse. It sounds exciting!"

Paul: "Mm, yeah, exciting. I'll just be hiding under the desk, thanks..."

You'll be armed with security cameras, doors and lights that you can activate by clicking on them. Cliff and I might help you a bit along the way. Ready to play?

John: "Hell yeah, I'm ready to play!"

Paul: "Hang on, hang on. Is this is horror game? Because I - "

John: "No one cares, Paulie! I'll operate the mouse and stuff, if it's too much trouble for you."

Paul: "Fine. I can't use a mouse when my hands are over my eyes anyway."

John: "Deal. Now... how many clicky things do I have to use?"

Oh, and one more thing. Every time you use a door or a light or a camera, it uses up some of your limited power. Be careful about conserving your batteries!

John: "There's always a catch, but whatever. Let's go!"

Paul: "Oh Lord."

Night One, 12 AM - 2 AM

John: "Ooh, this looks like a fun game!"

Paul: "Creepy game, more like. It's all dirty and dark and - WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!"

John: "A security camera, genius. We're looking at other parts of this restaurant." *flicks through the other cameras* "What a quaint little establishment! I want to have my birthday here!" 

Paul: "No, you don't. If you do, I'm not coming. And anyway, shush! This guy on the phone is telling us how to not die and - Wait. What does he mean by 'the characters get a bit quirky at night'? Why would you let them wander around at night? Why is any of this a good idea?!"