Five Nights at Freddy's (G&R Part One)

(A little note: I visualize George as a Markiplier-type gamer - someone who is both entertaining to watch and really good at their craft. Since I love Markiplier (and George) I'll be referencing Mark in a lot of ways. Some of the things George says will most likely be quotes from Markiplier.)

Right, fellas, in this chapter, the viewers want you to play a popular video game.

George: "Oh, really? No more of that pop-rap-twerking music bullcrap?"

Ringo: "That's different... but I bet there's a catch. There's always a catch."

George: "Whatever it is, I am ready! I watch a lot of PewDiePie and Jacksepticeye, so I should have the gaming skills of - "

Ringo: "A half-dead walrus?"

George: " - of a champion, Mr Smart Arse."

The game you'll be playing is called Five Nights at Freddy's.

George: "Haven't heard of that. Is it really big?"

Ringo: "I don't care if it's big or barely off the ground, it sounds awful."

George: "It sounds like fun! I bet John had a riot playing it."

Ringo: "He's John. Of course he did. And why Freddy? Who's Freddy? Is Freddie Mercury just gonna pop out of nowhere and start singing at us?"

George: "That might be fun. I'd quite like that."

Ringo: "I doubt that's the case though."

The premise of the game is that you're a security guard at a haunted children's restaurant, working the night shift. All you have to do is survive until 6 AM while the animatronic characters come alive and try to kill you.

George: "Well... it's creative. I'll give it that."

You'll be armed with security cameras, doors and lights that you can activate by clicking on them. I might help you a bit along the way. Ready to play?

George: "Yeah! I'm game!"

Ringo: "All right... but you can control the mouse. I'll just watch."

George: "You can barely work a mouse anyway. Give it here."

Oh, and one more thing. Every time you use a door or a light or a camera, it uses up some of your limited power. Be careful about conserving your batteries!

George: "Oh boy, what fun! Let's get to it!"

Ringo: "I have a feeling that something is going to go horribly wrong."

George: "Whatever. Bring it on!"

Night One, 12 AM - 2 AM

George: "All right, what do we have here? Night One... I've heard that the first night isn't as bad as the other four nights. Like, not as many creepy crawlies out to get you and murder your face and stuff."

Ringo: "Oh joy, how comforting. I love not having my face murdered."

George: "Don't we all? What's this idiot on the phone babbling on about? We get it. Shut the doors, check the cameras, save as much power as possible. Now shut up so we can get to work."

Ringo: "Hey, hey! Take it easy, Geo! He's trying to tell us how to NOT die!"

George: "Yeah, okay, sorry. When can we get to busting up some monsters?"