Cuddles and Kisses

Name: Alaina

Age: About the same age as Legolas

Race: Elf

Relationship: Lover

Appearance: Blonde hair with red highlights that goes to the floor, TARDIS blue eyes with a little bit of hazel at the center and green mixed throughout, about four inches shorter than Legolas

Scenario: Surprise me; but make sure there's a bunch of fluff.

'''''''''''

Alaina had had a busy day. The wedding plans were all being carried out and she had been needed everywhere. First she had been called on to pick out flowers before being dragged off to taste some cake samples that the cooks were working on. She'd then spent the rest of the day on and off with the dressmaker being fitted and choosing fabrics. She tried to find time for herself in her chambers but it always seemed that just when she was able to relax, someone else came after her. And she had barely seen her fiancee all day. Legolas was nowhere to be found and it was making it very hard for Alaina to stay focused and manageable.

Alaina made it back to her chambers that evening exhausted and ready to be held in her lover's arms. But Legolas was still nowhere in sight. She ate by herself and went to bed when she was finally tired of waiting for him. She would just have to see him at breakfast the next morning.

When Alaina woke up, there were arms around her and there was a pleasant warmth on her back. She smiled and let herself relax in the arms of her beloved. She listened to Legolas breathe and found the sound comforting. It was steady and it calmed her mind as it thought of all the things that she had to do that day. Alaina sighed.

"Why do you sigh, meleth?" Legolas murmured.

Alaina startled a bit, but quickly relaxed again. She turned to face Legolas and kissed him, "Because there is still so much that I must do today for the wedding, and I won't be able to see you."

"Wrong," Legolas said, kissing a confused Alaina back. "You have nothing to do today. Neither do I." He pulled her closer and cuddled her to his chest. "We can spend all day here, together, and no one will bother unless they are bringing us meals."

Alaina smiled and kissed Legolas' jaw, "Thank you, melethron. I was beginning to think that I would not be able to spend time with you until our wedding night."

Legolas chuckled, "I was thinking the same, so I arranged this for us."

Alaina snuggled up to Legolas as close as she could, her blond and red hair tickling Legolas' chin while his own golden hair tickled Alaina's nose. They slept in bed for most of the day, kissing and cuddling until dinner when they had their own picnic out in the garden under the stars.

~Thank You