Queen B

Chapter 4
Quinns pov :
My name is Quinn Fabray . I am the Queen B and the most popular girl at McKinley High. Mess with me and you'll regret it. As head cheerio its my job to keep everyone in check especially Rachel Berry. Since day one Rachel has had a crush on my boyfriend Finn Hudson and its my job to make sure she knows he's mine. "Sorry Rupal." I said laughing as I threw a slushie at her with my best friends Santana Lopez and Brittney S. Pierce behind me. Rachel looked at me with tears in her eyes , "Oh look the little dork is going to cry ." Santana said. Suddenly Rachel ran away to the bathroom . I felt a little a bad about what I did but it didn't bother me too much because she even though she didn't deserve it she's still a little troll loser . I walked to my locker to see Finn my amazing boyfriend who is also the quarterback of the football team. "Hey beautiful." He said. "Hi sexy. " I said and kissed him passionatly. "So can you come over after school?' I asked him. "No, I have to rehearse for glee club with Rachel." He said. I frowned when he said her name . "Ugh you can't just ditch the troll and come hang out with me?" I asked him. "Hey don't call her that Rachels cool." He said. "Fine." I said pissed. "I love you." He said. I smiled and said, "I love you too. " and he left. I was in the bathroom waiting for my 3 minutes to be up . The thing is a couple of weeks ago I was at a party and Finn wasn't there because he was grounded so I was there got drunk and had sex with Puck. He convinced me said I looked beautiful and hot so we did it and now I was about to find out whether or not I was pregnant. The timer went off and I looked at it to see a plus sign. I threw the test away and took my phone out and texted Finn to meet me by the lockers. I was waiting at the lockers for Finn when he came rushing out he seemed scared. "Hey." He said. I wiped my tears , "Hi." I said. "Whats wrong? " He asked concerned.I took a deep breath struggling with my words when finally I said, "I'm pregnant".