You Don't Know Me

Chapter 6
Rachels pov :
Its been 2 days since I've talked to Finn. God he is such a jerk what did I ever see in him. I can't believe I ever liked someone like that. But how can I not? He's nice and sweet he just doesn't realize that popularity isn't the most important thing in the world. What am I saying he called me a loser . He's just like the rest of them all they care about is their social status. I was at my locker when suddenly Karofsky came up to me ready to slushie me when a tall figure stood in front stopping him. "What the hell Hudson!" Karofsky said angrily. "Leave her alone. She didn't do anything to you. " Finn said. "Come on man. " Karofsky complained. "Go now before I tell coach ." Finn said and Karofsky left . Finn turned around . "You didn't have to do that." I said. "Yeah I did." He said. "Why I'm a loser remember? You don't like me remember and I clearly don't like you so leave me alone." I told him. "You don't know a thing about me Rachel so don't act like you do." He told me. "And you don't know a thing about me." I said. "So why don't you just tell me then?" He asked me as I walked and he followed me. "Theres nothing to tell." I said. "Really thats not how it seemed when you kissed me the other day." He said as I started to go upstairs. I paused turned around and said , "Okay first of all you kissed me and then left right after leaving me confused with questions. " I said , "So don't dare think that one moment I have feelings for you because I don't." I said and left to go to the choir room. "I want a new partner for this project." I said to Mr.Shue before he could say a word. "What ? Why?" He asked me. "Its just not going to work okay? Finn is so rude and I can't stand him. " I said angry. "Rachel what happened? " He asked me. "Nothing can I just please have a different partner?" I asked him. "No. " He said. "What why?" I asked him. "Rachel the whole point of this duet is to get to know the other people here, give Finn a chance before you judge him you may be surprised. " He said. "Thats going to be hard." I said. "I know but just give it a try if anyone can do this its you." He said. "Fine , I'll give Hudson another chance. " I said and left.

Finns pov :
I walked into thr choir room ready to ask Shuester to give me a new partner. "Hey Mr.Shue." I said. "I'm not giving you a new partner Rachel already asked." He told me. "Oh um okay. Can I talk to you though?" I asked him. "Sure whats going on? " He asked me. I wanted to tell him about Quinn , I just didn't know how suddenly my emotions started to build up . "You know never mind I'll see you tomorrow. " I said and left.

.....
Hey guys its Natalie . I just wanted to let ya'll know I have a new finchel book out called Not That Innocent. Its on my page so please check it out.
Enjoy!
Xoxoxo,
Natalie