We All Fall Down

Chapter 17
Pucks pov :
I was on my way to my bike when Rachel came up to me, "We need to talk." She said. "Hello to you too." I said. I leaned into kiss her and she backed away, "I know Puck. " She said. "About what? " I asked her. "Everything. " She said. I sighed and handed her a helmet. "Come with me." I told her. "No." She said. "Rachel I need to explain things to you please come with me." I begged her. "Fine." She said giving in . I handed her the helmet and she put it on and I did the same. We got on and took off.

Finns pov :
"How could you!" I yelled at Quinn when I saw her in the hall. "How could I what?" She asked me. "You cheated on me with my best friend!"I yelled furiously. "Well you still have feelings for Rachel!" Quinn yelled at me. I grabbed her hand pulled her into the janitors closet and locked the door turning the light on. "Why? Why did you do it?" I asked her.

(Back with Puck and Rachel )
Rachels pov :
We arrived at this lake and got off the motor cycle . "Why did you bring me here?" I asked him. "This is it." He told me. "What?" I asked confused. He sighed and said , "This is where I fell in love with Quinn ." He told me. "Seriously? " I asked him. "It was during the summer I saw her here with her family and she looked so beautiful in her dress. She never wore anything but that cheerios outfit . I smiled at her when she saw me and then she smiled back. Rachel I didn't tell you I had sex with Quinn because she wouldn't even admit to it. She could never love me like she does Finn." He told me. "So why did you ask me out?" I asked him. "Because you're a good person and these last 3 months have been fun." He told me.

(Back to Quinn and Finn)
Quinns pov :
"I was at a party, drunk , it meant nothing!" I said. "Not according to your letter. " He said. "Really you wanna go there what about your letter where you define your love for Berry huh? Or how you talk about how you're planning to dump me right after the baby was born!" I yelled. "Well that doesn't really matter considering all the bull shit you pulled with me being the father when it was really Puck!" He yelled furiously at me. "Oh get over it you never even loved me you loved Rachel since day 1 of that stupid club." I told him. "Well guess what princess that stupid club is the only reason you're not sitting on the bleechers watching the team you got kicked off of perform!" He yelled at me .
(Back to Rachel and Puck )
Pucks pov :
"So you love Quinn?" She asked me. "With all my heart." I said. She smiled and said, "Well its good to know you have feelings." She joked and we laughed. "What am I going to do Rachel?" I asked her. "I asked myself the same question about Finn." She told me. "Yeah guess we're both in a situation. " I said.

(Back with Finn and Quinn )
Finns pov :
"You know what hurts the most Quinn? The fact that you made me feel like I'm a bad person for liking Rachel." I told her. "Really because for me its the fact that you lied about having feelings for that troll of a man steeler." She yelled at me. "Well you know what Quinn maybe we should just break up because right now I have never hated you more than I do now!" I yelled.

(Back to Rachel and Puck )
Rachels pov :
I looked at out at the lake and said , "You should tell Quinn you love her." I said. He looked at me like I was nuts ,"Are you serious? " He asked me. "Look the way I see it Finns going to find out sooner or later and Quinns going to need someone to help her get through it. So be that person Puck you can get the girl you have a chance now. So go for it." I told him. He smiled and said, "You know he's crazy about you." He told me. I smiled and said, " Yeah well I am too." I told him. "I think he's going to need you soon ." He told me. "Yeah well I think he might already." I said.

(With Finn and Quinn)
Quinns pov:
" So what are we breaking up?" I asked him. "Yeah we are." Finn said. "Okay fine. " I said. "Fine." He said.

(With Puck and Rachel )
Rachels pov :
"We should get back. Artie just texted me saying that Finn and Quinn are fighting in side a janitors closet . " I told him. "Yeah lets go." He said and we hoped on his bike and left .

(Back at McKinley )
Finns pov :
"So we're over then?" I asked her. "Yeah." She said blankly and walked out with me coming behind her. We both got to the parking lot just as Rachel and Puck arrived on his motorcycle. We walked up to them. "Where have you two been?" Quinn asked them . They took there helmets and got off and looked at eachother. "Finn listen there something you should know." Rachel told me. I couldn't help but look at Puck giving him the death stare. "What man?" He asked me. Suddenly before I knew it I punched Puck in his face knocking him to the ground and left.