If I Stay part 2

Chapter 26
Rachels pov :
I was standing over my body as I watched them take me away I wondered what was happening. Was I dying ? Or was I already dead? Suddenly before I could think of an answer I had appeared in the hospital room where my body was . I looked over at my body . I looked so pale and cold and suddenly the monitor started to go off and it felt as if I couldn't breath. "She's having a seizure!" Yelled the doctor.

"Ahhhhhh!!!!!" I yelled loudly in pain .

"Rachel!" Someone yelled.

I looked over to see Finn looking through the glass.

"Finn!" I yelled but he couldn't hear me .

"Don't let him in she's going to need surgery. " The doctor said.

"No let him in !Finn I'm right here!" I yelled but still nothing.

" Come on take her now!" The doctor yelled and they took my body away.

I looked at Finn and he stood there in shock and suddenly broke down . "Finn I'm here." I said. "I'm hear Finn!" I said but still he couldn't hear me . No one could .

Quinns pov :
"Hey." Puck said sitting next to me handing me a tea.

"Hey." I said.

"Any word on Rachel? " He asked me.

"No not yet she's still in surgery. I can't believe this is happening." I said.

"Quinn?" He said.

"Yeah?" I asked him.

"I'm sorry I ruined your life." He said.

"What? " I asked him confused.

"I ruined your life , I got you pregnant, got you kicked out of your house, and I ruined your relationship with Finn. " He told me.

"Puck you didn't ruin anything. Sure you got me pregnant but I was apart of that it takes two to tango after all and to be honest I'm happy being single I mean sure I look like a whale but I'm okay." I told him.

"Quinn. " He said.

"Yes Puck?" I asked him.

"I love you. " He told me.

I smiled and said, "I love you too." And we kissed passionatly.

(Back with Rachel)
Rachels pov :
I watched as I was taken back into my room after surgery. After the doctors left Shelby came in and took my hand and just as she was about to speak she started to sob uncontrollably.

"I am so sorry baby. " She cried . "I shouldn't have let you go , I should've have protected you , I should've protected you. I am so sorry." She said and for the first time I felt a connection .