Let Me Be Happy

Chapter 11
Rachels pov :
I walked into glee club to see Puck with a guitar ready to sing. I didn't think he actually sing , I just thought he wanted to have sex. I sat down and Mr.Shue said, "Okay you guys Puck he would like to sing so Puck take it away." He told him. "Okay so I would like to dedicate this song to a very special person. " He said and started :
( Puck )
Where it began, I can't begin to knowing
(Quinn smiles at Puck)
But then I know it's growing strong
Was in the spring,
(Smiles at Rachel and she smiles at Puck)
And spring became the summer
Who'd believe you'd come along
(Finn looks at Puck Jealous )
Hands, touching hands, reaching out
Touching me, touching you
(Rachel looks at Puck happily singing along)
Oh, sweet Caroline
Good times never seem so good
I've been inclined to believe it never would

Oh, sweet Caroline
Good times never seem so good
I've been inclined to believe it never would oooh oh no no..

(End of song )
Everyone clapped and I smiled impressed. "Rachel? " Puck said. "Yes?" I asked him. "Will you go on a date with me?" He asked me. "Yes." I said. He smiled and hugged me. I looked at Finn and he looked dissapointed in me.

Finns pov :
Why would she go out with him? Is it to torture me or something? I don't get why she would even consider dating him. I pulled up to Rachels house because I got her address from Kurt . I got out of my truck and knocked on her door. She opened the door suprised to see me. "Finn what are you doing here I'm getting ready for my date with Noah." She said. "You can't go out with him." I told her. "Excuse me? " She said confused. "You can't out with him." I said. "And why not?" She asked me. "Because I like you." I said. "Okay A. You're with Quinn who by the way is pregnant with your kid and would kill me if she ever found out about us and B. Who are you to tell me who I can and can not go out with. I like Puck , he's sweet and kind and funny and its time for me to be with someone like that Finn . I need someone in my life who is going to love me for me and doesn't try to keep us a secret." She told me. "Rachel I like you , you know that." I said. "But we can't be together Finn you know that so let me move on let me be happy. " She said and slammed the door in my face.