Making A Decision (updated)

Chapter 33
(1 month later )
Quinns pov :
It's been 8 months since I got pregnant now I'm 8 months pregnant and I could go into labor any day. I still haven't decided whether or not I'm going to keep the baby. We were all at Mr.Shues because regionals was coming and we don't have a chance . Vocal Adrenaline is one of the best and we have no chance of beating them . I was in the kitchen getting paper plates when Puck walked in.

"Hey you can we talk?" He asked me.

"Sure whats you?" I asked him.

"So I know you said you weren't sure about keeping the baby but if you did I wanted to let you know that I would totally help you out. We could get an apartment and I can get my mom to babysit and I can work full time and go to night school. " He said.

"Noah as sweet as that is and I love you for this but we're in highschool we can't take care of a baby we're barley grown ourselves it would be irresponsible and too much and I want this baby to have a chance." I told him.

"And she will , but I feel like if we give her up then we'll regret it." He told me.

"I said no Puck okay end of story!" I yelled furiously at him and walked into the living.

Everyone looked at us and I sat down next to Rachel.

"Everything okay?" She asked whispering to me.

"Yeah." I said lying .

"Okay guys so I know that the odds of us winning are slim but I believe in us and I believe that we can win. I know we can because its in us. This club is more than just about the music. We've all came together and have made friends and built relationships that hopefully we'll have forever." Mr.Shuester said.

I looked at Puck and thought about how this all started :
( 8 months ago )
I was at a party for the football team Finn wasn't there because he had some stupid thing to go too. Anyway I was pretty drunk on wine cooler and so was Noah Puckerman , Rachel Berrys boyfriend . We were in a room making out when he tried to lift up my shirt.

"Hey what are you doing? " I asked him.

"Come on lets do it." He told me .

"Wait I'm the president of the absence club. " I told him.

"So are Brittney and Santana and I did them last year." He told me.

"What about Finn and Rachel?" I asked him.

"Rachel doesn't put out and do you really think either one of us is going to give a damn about Finn Hudson in 4 years?" He asked me.

I smiled and kissed him passionatly and we started.

(End of flashback )
"Quinn!" Rachel said trying to get my attention.

"Yeah?" I asked her.

"You okay you kind of zoned out for a bit." She said.

"Yeah its fine . I'm going to go I'll see you at home." I said.

"Okay." She said.

"I'll walk you out." Puck said .

I nodded and we went down to the lot.

"Puck look I know I said I didn't want to keep the baby but..." He interrupted me with a kiss.

"What was that for?" I asked him.

"Because I love you and I know this isn't easy but if you want to give the baby up for adoption I'll stand by you." He told me.

"I thought you wanted to keep her?" I asked him.

"I do but your right we can't be parents we're just kids." He told me.

I looked at him and said,

"I wanna keep her." I told him.

He looked at me suprised and said,

"Really ? You do?" He asked me .

"Of course I do . It'll be amazing and romantic. " I said.

He smiled and kissed me passionatley.

"I love you. " He told me.

"I love you too. " I told him.

He smiled and hugged me and I sighed secretly regretting it.

..........
Hey guys so please tell me how you would feel about a sequel to this book? Comment below .
Xoxoxo,
Natalie