I Want You

Chapter 10
( 1 week later )
Pucks pov :
Its been a week since I found out Quinn got pregnant with my kid and to be honest I'm really nervous about it. I mean my dad left me and my mom when I was only 2 years old. I don't want to be him which is why I'm going to try and help her out with this baby. Even though she says she wants to be with Finn, I know she can't resist the Puckmister. I saw Rachel Berry the girl I'm into. I really want her , not just to bump uglys but to make my mom happy , however sex would be a bonus. I've been hitting on her for weeks but she just won't go out with me . I was walking the halls when I saw Rachel at her locker. "Hey sexy." I said smiling. "Noah I told you I don't want to date you." She said annoyed. "Oh come on Berry, give me a chance what do I have to do to prove to you that I want you to be my girlfriend?" I asked her. She looked distracted and I turned around and saw her watching Quinn and Finn. "You know he'll never leave her for you. " I told her. "It doesn't matter I don't like him that much anyway." She said lying. "Oh come Berry. I see the way you stare at him , it's obvious that you have a crush on Hudson. " I told her. "Keep it down." She said . "I want you Rachel. Okay? I want to be your boyfriend and I know I don't have the best track record with girls but I like you a lot and I would never hurt you. Just please give me a chance." I begged him. "Fine you get one chance today. If you can sing in front of the whole glee club by yourself than I'll go on a date with you." She told me. "Okay." I said. "Really? " She asked me. "Yup, I'll sing . I'll see ya in glee club." I said and left.