Over Protective

Chapter 28
( 2 days later )
Finns pov :
It's been 2 days since Rachel came home and ever since I've been with her . Today she goes back to school and I'm worried it's going to be too much. I was at my locker this morning waiting for Rachel to get to school. I looked over and the door opened and Rachel walked in with Quinn. I smiled and walked over to them .

"Hey you." I said giving Rachel a kiss.

"Hey." She said.

"Here let me take your books. " I said grabbing her books.

"Oh thanks." She said.

"Rach I'll see you later." Quinn said and left.

"So." I said.

"So." She said.

"Do you need anything before we go to class?" I asked her.

"No I'm good actually . " She said.

"Okay why don't I walk you to class." I said.

Suddenly the bell rang.

"No babe ,I gotta go." She said taking her books .

"Rachel thats a lot of books to take by yourself. " I said.

She rolled her eyes, "God Finn stop smothering me!" She yelled annoyed.

"Why are you acting like this? " I asked her.

"Because you're being clingy and over protective." She told me.

"Geez I'm just trying to help you." I said.

"Well don't!" She snapped and left.

I sighed and went to class.

Rachels pov :
Ever since I got out of the hospital Finns been very protective of me . It's like he won't let me out of his sights. I get it , he's worried about me but I feel like I'm suffocating. Don't get me wrong I love Finn and I would never break up with him but I just need to be by myself sometimes. I walked into class and sat down next to Quinn.

"Whats wrong? " She asked me.

"Nothing it's just Finn and I got into a fight and I snapped on him." I told her.

"Rachel you need to know something ." She told me.

"What?" I asked her.

"Rachel, after your accident Finn was doing his best not to give up but after 3 months of waiting he had a melt down . He started to say you were dead . He had hit his breaking point but now that you are really alive Finn is worried he could lose you. So just love him back. Make sure he knows you're okay." She said.

"Thanks Quinn. " I said and smiled.

(After class)
I got out of class and smiled when I saw Finn at his locker.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey. " He said timid.

We were both silent.

"Rachel I..." suddenly I interrupted him with a passionate kiss.

"I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings, you are so sweet and amazing and the best boyfriend a girl could ask for. I'm going to appreciate you more I promise. " I said.

"Rachel I just wanted to proctect you. I guess I became too over protective though." He said.

"No of course not Finn I didn't realize what you went through when I was in my coma. I forgot that seeing me like that had to be horrible for you and I'm so sorry I put you through that I just want to tell you that I love you. " I told him.

"You what?" He asked me.

"I love you and I know it's soon but I do and I'm not afraid to admit it." I said.

He smiled and said, "I love you too." And kissed me passionatley.