Bringing in the Big Guns

Chapter 20
Mr.Shues pov :
If Rachel wouldn't listen to me I needed to find someone that would. I walked into Emma Pilsberys office and said , "Hey I need you to do me a favor. " She smiled politely. "Sure Will, what is it?" She asked me. "I need you to bring up Rachel Berrys file for me." I told her. "Okay , why?" She asked me. "I think she's going to hurt herself." I said. "Okay I'll give you the number. " She said. She gave me Rachels file and I got her guardians number. "Hi Shelby Corcoran? Yes this is William Shuester I'm your neices Rachel Berrys glee club teacher." I told her. "How can I help you Mr.Shuester? " She asked me. "I was wondering if you could come in I would really like to talk to you today." I said. "Sure what time?" She asked me. "How about 3?" I suggested. "Sounds good." She said. "Great I'll see you then." I said and hung up. "She's coming." I told Emma. "Great now how are you Will?" She asked me. "I'm okay leaving Terry it was hard but it had to be done." I said. "If you ever need me , I'm here." She said taking my hand. I smiled and said, "Come over tonight." She looked at me and smiled . "Okay ." She said. "Okay." I said and left.
( 3:00)
"Hi are you Will Shuester?" A brown haired woman who looked a lot like Rachel asked me. "Yes I am , you must be Shelby Corcoran Rachels aunt." I said. "Yep thats me." She said. "Please take a seat I would like to talk to you about Rachel. " I said. "What did she do is she in trouble?" She asked me impatiently. "Yes I think she could be." I said. "Ugh I've told that girl a million times to stay out of trouble while I'm on business." She said. "Oh no not like school trouble Rachels an amazing student but I think she feels unloveable like she's not important. " I told her. "Well her father's did die last year it was really hard on her." She told me. "And her mother is she around?" I asked her. "Oh no my sister left Rachel to her fathers. I'm the only one who knows where she is." She told me. "Maybe you could get in contact with her?" I asked her. "Can I tell you a secret?" She asked me. "Of course." I said. "I am Rachel mother. I just never told her." She said. "Why?" I asked her. "I was young when I had Rachel and Leroy was my best friend so I gave her up went to New York City failed as an actress and came back here . When Rachels parents died though they left me in charge of her and I've been with keeping this secret ever since. " She told me. "Wow well you have to tell her." I said. "No I can't. " She said. "Why? " I asked her. "I'm just not prepared I'm sorry I have to go." She said and left.

.......
Hey guys happy new years hope you enjoy the new year.
Xoxoxo,
Natalie ♡♡♡♡♡