Trouble in Paradise

Chapter 8
Mr.Shues pov :
I walked into my house to see my pregnant wife Terry waiting for me at the dinner table in her lingerie . I smiled and kissed her passionatly, "Welcome home baby." She said. Terry's been my highschool sweetheart since we were 16 and we got married after college and now we live in this little apartment together. Terry's always been the one to keep me practical, she tells me what to do and when to do it. "Come on lets go to the bedroom." she said. "First let me get a shower. " I said. I took my tie off and went to go put it in the drawer we share where I found this pregnancy pad. I looked at suspiciously and then went to the kitchen. "Terry?" I said. "Yes baby?" She asked me. "Whats this?" I asked her holding up the pregnancy pad. Fear ran across her face and I could tell something was up. "Its..um, umm...." She could barley speak she was so afraid. I walked up to her and lifted up her shirt to see that there was another one on her. "Please tell me you didn't?" I said vulnerable. "Will I..." She started to tear up. I ripped it off and said ," How could you?" I asked her. "I'm so sorry Will. You were so close to leaving and I thought I was pregnant but when I found out I wasn't I was so scared to tell you. I'm sorry." She said. "I'm done." I said simply. "What?" She said. "I'm done , you have done nothing but hurt me this entire marriage has all been a lie . And I'm done!" I yelled and left furiously slamming the door.