If I Stay part 1

Chapter 25
Rachels pov :
Have you ever had a moment when you close your eyes and suddenly your entire life flashes before you? From you first birthday to your fifth grade graduation to having your first kiss with your first crush? But my question is what happens next? Is that it ? Is this all I'm ever going to achieve in this world ? Whats next?
(Flashback )
I was driving because I was so upset about my fathers letter to me how could they do that? I feel so abandoned and alone. It started to rain and then suddenly a huge truck came into my lane and I swerved causing me to crash into a tree and everything went dark.
(End of flashback )
Finns pov:
I was in my room playing Black Ops when suddenly my phone rang. "Hello?" I said.

"Finn it's Quinn." She said sounding like she was crying.

"Quinn whats wrong?" I asked her.

"It's Rachel. " She said.

"What about her?" I asked her worried.

"She got into a car accident can you come to the hospital please?" She begged me.

My heart dropped instantly as if everything had been turned up side down, "Yeah I'm on my way call Puck." I said and hung up. I grabbed my keys and rushed out to go to the hospital.

(20 minutes later )
I ran into the hospital to hear my name called, "Finn!" Quinn yelled . I ran over to her to see her eyes all red.

"What happened? Is Rachel okay? Are you okay? How's your baby?" I asked her.

"I'm fine I wasn't invovled . Finn, Rachel crashed into a tree and the ambulance found her body in the grass. " She said.

"Oh my god. Is she..." I couldn't even get the words out.

"There doing everything they can." She told me.

"Where's Shelby does Shelby know?" I asked her.

"I saw her earlier ." She told me.

"Okay so what do we do now?" I asked her.

She took my hand and said , "We wait and pray for the best."

(After the accident )
Rachels pov :
I woke up on the side of the road untouched. I got up to see my car in flames. . I saw a fireman rush by me, "Excuse me sir what's happening?" I asked him. But it was like he couldn't hear me . Then I saw it , I saw me well my body it was like I was awake in my mind but my body wasn't. What was happening to me ?

......
Hey guys I need to do a quick poll . How many of you guys think I should continue with story? If so comment below and put a heart sign like this; ♡ .
Xoxoxo,
Natalie