Can't Breath

Chapter 35
( the next day )
Rachels pov :
After yesterday I went home and I kept myself busy . I could feel all the anger and saddness building up inside of me. I kept it in for Finn because I wanted us to have the best chance but now that we're done it seems pointless. I knew to apoligize to Mr.Shue so when I got to school I went to his office and knocked on the door.

"Come in! " He said.

I opened the door and he looked suprised to see me.

"Rachel." He said.

"Hi um can I talk to you? " I asked him.

"Of course , anything. " He said.

I sat down and said,

"Mr.Shue I'm really about yesterday day I was way out of line and a little angry and I kind of took it out on you." I told him.

He sighed and said ,

"I know Rach and I'm not mad at you . I understand you've been through a lot with losing your parents, finding out Shelby was your mom and then her leaving you. I get it." He told me.

Suddenly I could feel it getting harder and harder to hide my feelings and suddenly I cried .

"Woah ." He said suprised.

"I'm sorry its just Finn and I broke up and Shelbys gone and..." I struggled with my words, "I can't do this anymore Mr.Shue . I tried to keep it in but.... but.... I can't breath. I can't breath." I said freaking out.

I was hyperventilating and Mr.Shue came over and said ,

"Rachel look at me . " He said calmly.

I shook my head no.

"Honey look at me. It's going to be okay just breath okay. " He said.

"No I can't. " I said.

"Yes you can." He said.

"No one loves me Mr.Shue . Not my dads, not Finn, not even Shelby. " I said crying.

He looked at me sympathetically and then just gave me a hug.