The Scars

Chapter 13
( 2 weeks later )
Quinns pov :
I was at my locker watching as Rachel was at hers . I watched her closly as she gazed at my boyfriend. I slammed my locker and stormed towards her. "Who the hell do you think you are? " I asked her pissed off. "Excuse me?" Rachel said confused. "Oh cut the crap Dwarf I know you've been flirting with Finn, my boyfriend since the day you two got partnered up." I told her. "Okay you're nuts in case you haven't noticed I'm with Noah now and I have no interest in steeling Finn away from you but maybe you should tell your boyfriend to be more dedicated to you." She said. "Whats that suppose to mean? " I asked her. "It means Finn kissed me twice and came to my house telling me not to go out with Noah because he likes me Quinn thats what it means!" She said . She closed the locker in my face and started to leave when I grabbed her wrist and scratched her hard enough to make her bleed. "What the hell Fabray!" She yelled. "Keep the fuck away from my man." I said and stormed off.

Rachels pov :
I ran to the bathroom to see how bad the bleeding was . I rolled up my sleeve to see where Quinn scratch me was the exact place I cut myself after my dads died. "Damn it. " I said to myself and ran the water . As I was running the water I started to think about Finn and my dads and how depressed I felt after they died and then suddenly I started to cry. "Rachel?" Finn said. "Finn what are you doing in here its the girls bathroom. " I said. "I heard about what Quinn did I just came to check on you. " He said. "Why I'm not your girlfriend , you should be checking on . " I said. "Whats that?" He asked me talking about my wrist. "Nothing , Quinn scratched me." I said. "Look more like a cut than a scratch ." He told me. I turned the sink off and said , "Don't tell a soul." I said . "Okay." He said. "Not here." I said and I grabbed his and hand and took him to the auditorium. "I'm sorry ." Finn said ten minutes later after I explained it to him. "Its okay I was young when they died , I didn't have a mom , I didn't have friends , it just felt like my life was falling apart . Nothing felt right." I said. "And your not still...." "No , I made a promise to myself never to do it again and I didn't. " I said . "Thats good." He said. I looked down and fiddled with my hand and he grabbed it and kissed it. "If you ever need me , I am here. " He told me. I smiled and hugged him . "You should go see Quinn, she probably needs you right now more than ever." I told him. He nodded and left me there thinking ahout everything.