Second Chances

Chapter 7
( The next day )
Rachels pov :
I stayed up half the night thinking about Finn and giving him a second chance. I feel bad about how I treated him and we are partners maybe I should try and get to know him. I saw Finn ar his locker and I sighed and went up to him. "Hey." I said. "Hey." He said. "I want to apologize for yesterday, I was rude and mean and thats not who I am . I understand if you don't want to be seen with me in the halls or anything like that but we are team members and partners in glee so we're going to have to get along so what do you say are we cool?" I asked him. He looked at me and said , "Yeah we're cool." He said. I smiled and said, "Great, I gotta go but after school in the auditorium? " I asked him. "Yeah." He said. "Great ." I said. I started to leave when he said, "Rachel." He said. "Yeah Finn ?" I asked him. "I'm sorry I called you a loser the other day. I didn't mean it I've just been going through a lot lately. " He told me. I smiled and said, "Its okay, we all have our secrets Finn its just telling the right people that matters the most." I said and left.

Quinns pov :
I was walking the hall when I saw Finn talking to that dwarf Rachel . I was ready to walk over when Puck stopped me. "Whats up Milf?" He said rudely. I grabbed him angrily by the ear and dragged him to a empty hall way. "Could you be any louder!" I whispered angrily. "You don't want your secret to get out do you. " He asked me. "Shut the hell up Puck . " I said rudely. "Ya know maybe I should tell Finn the truth about who the father of your child really is." He said. "You wouldn't. " I said. "Watch me. " He said. "Stop it!" I said, "Listen don't you dare tell Finn , he'll hate me and you forever and that is not something I want . I don't care how many times I have to deny it but I will go to my grave swearing that this baby is his!" I whispered. "Whats going on?" Finn asked me. "Nothing lets go." I said and we left .