resort time / reality vs love

Hello everyone . Admin here and welcome for a another chapter of what lie that show true love and let's get reading shall we

Snivy look around and walk on the Docks. She look at the ocean water and see her reflection

Snivy : (why am I so worried for him lately? We're just friends and I like oshawott. Not pikachu. He's a mouse and I'm a snake. He's my prey. Not my soul mate. His sweet caring smile. Alway there to protect me and let you Cuddle with his Soft warm......)

Pikachu : hey snivy. How it's going ?

Snivy haven't realize that she was blushing hard ,with her heart beating fast and saw pikachu walking towards her.

Snivy : well and uhhh looking at the ..... clouds yeah clouds.

Pikachy: but the sky is clear?

Snivy shock and eye shrank blush hard in embarrassment and looked for an excessed.

Snivy: that right I was just te-testing you ... hahahaha.

Pikachu: ok? Listen it's almost time for dinner and everyone going to be there but emoga.

Snivy : oh that to bad (not that I care for her and why am I so nerouse around him. When he's around . I felt like he used attract on me but he won't going to use that on me. Or will he?)

Pikachu : she told me that she had a tummy ache and couldn't make it.

Snivy: ok (that what she gets)

Pikachu: also pansaga said he'll cook the food and me and you have to keep an eye out on everyone else.

Snivy: ok and let's get back before the boy would do something dumn.

Pikachu: hey I take that highly offended.

Snivy : oh I'm sor..

Pikachu :nawww it's ok.

Snivy: uhhhhh ?

Snivy sweat drop of what the heck just happen? She shook her head and started walking .

Snivy :l-lets go...

Pikachu followed snivy with a smile and snivy who is in front of him. She have her cheeks blushing hard and don't want to let pikachu see.

When they entered the hotel . Both pokemon heard noises from there poke lunch room . Both race in to see well. A FOOD FIGHT!!?!

When the double doors slam open , revealing both pikachu and snivy mad. Everyone stop what they were doing , and someone got punch in the face *(cough cough oshawott cough cough God it hurts cough cough)*. Every pokemon point and all in the same time. At scragy and axew. While axew and scragy pointed each other .

All: they started it?!

Snivy couldn't help it . She walk out the room . She was mad and I mean ask anything u will get hurt mad(some females act this way but not to all . Please don't hurt me T0T).