restort and relax confront love/ oops

Hello everyone welcome back to a another chapter. I might get hated for this one . But Enjoy as I try to find something to eat or sleep. Also this music is good . It doesn't involve the story. Enjoy the part.

Pikachu walking in the restore blind. He ran into some pokemon none of them were poison types (cause they have poison touch and you don't want that do you?) A few slaps to face, punches afterwards the slaps and some pokemon tripped pikachu .

Pikachu : why arceus? ! Why!?

Pignight : hey pikachu ... need some help?

Pikachu: yes please and how long was I gone for?

Pignight : your gone for 7 minutes.

Pikachu : Dang it !

Pignight was able to get pikachu back up to his feet .As pignight help pikachu walk down the hallway.

( Meanwhile with the otter )

Oshawott was hiding in the bottom of the pool . Thinking of what he should do.

Oshawott : ( I got hide down here after pikachu calms down. But there another I have to worried about. What going on with my mind? Jeez this might take a while. I know! A apologize cake. That will things better between me and pikachu. It might forget why he was angry about me since this morning. But I need to find snivy . She know how to cook. She a girl. So that mean sge will help me bake one!)

Oshawott came out the pool and start to run toward the girls room. He has this huge smile on his face. While he was running . He ran into snivy.

Snivy " ow Hey watch your going !

Oshawott : sorry ... oh snivy your the female snake I'm looking for and uhhhhhh

When oshawott look at snivy. (Cue the falling in love beautiful snivy ) . He notice his heart start heating fast . A little blush coming up his cheek.

Snivy : what is it oshawott?

Oshawott his almost turn into hearts . Snivy look at him confused and she snap her ( I'm not sure fingers of her snake hand?) Bring the otter since back.

Oshawott : oh yeah there a favorite I need to ask you and there no time to explain .

He grab snivy and start running dragging away with him in the air?.

Snivy : wait oshaaaawooooottt!?!?

Snivy voice echo across the hallway. Pikachu ear twitch as he heard her voice.

Pikachu : uhhhh?

Pignight : mmmm? Something up?

Pikachu : oh no nothing. I thought I heard someone.

Pignight : whatever you say.

They continue I walk down the hallway to somewhere. While oshawott pull to a stop to a room . snivy panting hard Yat she didn't have no idea what just happen.

Snivy : alright oshawott. ...where are we?

Oshawott : well you see that ummmm. I need help o make a cake for pikachu.