Pokémon Trainer Tyler: Snivy's past

@HollyRees2 credit to for her oc

Nighttime has gotten closer as the darkness engulfs the thoughts  of a little green snake. sterning in her sleep as she grunts of fear.

*Inside her mind*

Snivy: wh-why ? I'm doing my best. Please stop hitting me. 

???????:Not good enough!

Snivy: O-ow....*tears forming in her eyes*

A trainer in orange hair appear infront of her then transform into Ash. Snivy feeling shock as she see the disappointed and angry at her with Pikachu on his should and they bot aren't please. 

Snivy:A-a-ash,...Pikachu?

 Ash: I'm sorry snivy......

Snivy: N-no n-no * saying in disbelief*Pikachu

Pikachu :...... We're done......

Snivy: n-n-no.... * tears coming down her cheeks feeling her heart broken*

Pikachu:..... wake up....

Snivy.....wh-what

Pikachu: *in conern voice*snivy you got wake up!

*reality*

With the voice and shaking the crying snake. She finally waken from her nightmare. Breathing hard and tears keep coming down. She look up and found Pikachu worried and have his ears down and he hugged her. More tears came down As she hugged him back.

Snivy: th-thank you.....Pikachu....I-I don't know I'll do without you*she kept crying into Pikachu chest*

Pikachu: I'm here for you snivy. shhhhh it going to be ok. I'm here my love.

Snivy: I-i was so sc-scared.

Pikachu: of what?

Snivy: M-my previous trainer .He...he....

Pikachu: It's ok snivy. We're here for you. He won't hurt you anymore. Let's talk in more private.

Both pokemon got up and left the camp but not so far. Pikachu picked off some oran berries and hand them to snivy and it made her cheer her up a bit

Snivy: Th-thank you Pikachu* she takes it in her paw and eats it slowly*

Pikachu : Just take a little time if your ready.

Snivy:*ah His name is Tyle . I was his starter pokemon. We we're getting along so well till when he started capture more pokemon a-and I starting to lose more battles. He was like ash . Friendly, full of joy. But after me losing more battles. H-his attitude change. All he want is to win. He didn't care for if we get hurt. He give the pokemon away if they lose as I manage to escape and left him.

Pikacchu: hope we don't run into him and this isn't the first person who like that.

Snivy: you have met someone like that?

Pikachu: yes and his name is paul. But he was ruthless. He battle to the extreme. Me and Ash have a difficult time beating him.

Snivy: was he that powerfull?

Pikachu: yes ....

Snivy: so we both have met the same person.

Pikachu: yeah but common we need some rest. Tomorrow we are going to the next town and rest in the Poke-Center.

Snivy :Right b-but can you well ummm....*blushing madly*

Pikachu: Ummmm what do you mean?*blushing lighting*

Snivy:C-cuddle?* both blushing madly but he smile*

Pikachu: of-of course.*he smiled as he keep blushing giving snivy  a warm feeling*

Both pokemon walked back to the camp As they cuddling with each other as they felt the warmth and the dream because sweet . As the moring came . Ash and the gang were able to make to the next town(a made up town because I don't want to do a lot of work of researching of it)  Midday town. One of the towns that changes it's name during the day. Snivy felt a heavy weight as she know this place.

Pikachu: snivy are you ok?

Snivy: this is where I started my journey.

Pignite: no kidding?!

Snivy:No lie*as they enter the pokemn center. Thoughts: if not seeing him here . we'll be in the clear" but she was dead as the cold words went through her spine*

T...Y...L...E...R: Good to you again......SNIVY!