The final day at the resort Motherly bonding and losing control?!

Morning came as it is the final day at the resort . As vacation is always something as the sun rising above the ocean. As the morning dawn rose . Hitting the eyes of a Pikachu as he slowly awakens from his slumber. As he open the curtains waking all the male Pokémon . All of them groan as they hide under the sheets shielding there eyes except for exadrill who is still knocked from yesterday. Oshawott being hang against the wall with bed sheets and ..... pencils? Which holding him up against the wall.

Pikachu: alright everyone wake up. Today is the final day here in the resort so make it last as ash , iris and cilan comes back at sunset. So behavior well or you be like those two *point at exadrill and oshawott* while me I'll pick up the two from the emergency room. Everyone understand?

Everyone else: uhhhhhhh fine......

Pikachu leaves the room as snivy opens the door meeting the yellow mouse outside. Both of them smiled at each other as they look at each other for quite some time. Till Pikachu break the ice,

Pikachu: Good morning "Blade".

Snivy: Morning "smooth talker".

Pikachu: I'm on my way to the emergency room.

Snivy: Wh-what ?! why?

Pikachu: Oshawott happen.

Snivy: why aren't I surprised .

Pikachu: yeah . They going to be alright.

Snivy: hey pikachu can I ask you a favor?

Pikachu: uhhhh yeah sure what is it?

Snivy : can you keep an eye for everyone for me?

Pikachu : everyone? Uhhhh sure why?

Snivy: you see because axew cried last night. I promised him I go play with him the whole day. And wanting if you can keep an eye on everyone ?

Pikachu : uhhhh sure thing snivy . What the worse thing that could happen (at this moment he realise. .. he *#;3ed up)

Snivy : Pikachu I'm serious. ..

Pikachu : you can count on me.

Snivy : you better. Axew?

Axew: coming ..... Ready to go to the beach?

Snivy: let's go

Both pokemon walk towards to the beach as they down the hall. Pikachu watch them smiling at them. Till a bell ring as both doors open as Tranquil flew out the room following the male Pokémon after her.

Pikachu : OH MY GOD !!?* Pikachu try to run away from the stampede but gets runs over *

Tranquil : breakfast! !

As the halls way clear having a pancake pikachu on the floor with pokemon foot prints on him.

Pikachu : ow...... this is going to be harder than I thought.

Meanwhile at the beach. Both snivy and axew building a sand castle and some flying pokemon flying around.

Axew : 🎵(music note here)sand castle sand castle(music note here) 🎵

After building the sandcastle . Axew walk to the beach as the wave comes towards him he ran back laughing. Snivy is watching him keep a eyes on him and slightly giggling .