reunited

Surprise as the champion of the sinnoh appear there ordering some icecream.  As she greet Ash,  iris and cilan as she invited them to join her summer home.

Ash and the gang agreed and as they travel to the airport but Cynthian was called back get her change as ash, iris and cilan help a mythical pokemon. They took the airplane as they don't know as the same mythical pokemon sneak in with them.

As they drove close to Cynthia summer home. Cynthian said to Ash there  surprise  for him. Unknown to him that it's someone he "likes" .

The time he got out the car. He walked inside excited as he felt someone poking his left arm.  He turn to check no one there as his right arm is being poke . (Timeline is being alter and it's my story so screw the original Timeline to the show !) As he turn as he been gotten scared to revealed to be his coordinator friend Dawn.

Dawn and piplup giggle at ash to his total surprise .

Dawn : hi ash it has been a long time hasn't it?

Ash: sure has .

They done special high five as time has skip over time as everyone sitting down.

Dawn:cynthia told me the news . You got all 8 badges now.

Ash: yeah I'm all set. So dawn was the one your talking about on the plane .

Cynthia: right

Dawn: your iris and cilan. Hi Professor oak told all about you.

Iris and cilan: uhhh?

Iris: wow you know professor oak.

Dawn : yep *winks* I'm dawn and this is my number 1 partner piplup.

Ash: want to meet my new pokemon?

Dawn:sure . Can't wait to see what kind pokemon you got.

Everybody rushed outside as ash throw his pokemon first.

Ash: alright everybody come on out !

Appearing are oshawott,snivy pignite,scraggy and finally krokodil. Iris her pokemon out aside axew and finally cilan reveal his pokemon.

Dawn : wow they so amazing ! Alright everyone. Come on out .

Dawn threw 5 pokeballs up in the air as they pop open appear the other pokemon she had before: togekiss, buneary, quicklava, pachirisu and mamoswine . Every pokemon was getting to know one and the other.  Till a certain bunny was hiding behind mamoswine.  Nervous as she peeking at pikachu.

Pikachu  oh hey buneary.

This caught her off guard as she walking slowly to him.

Buneary : *mind: oh my Arceus senpia notice me! OK buneary don't freak out.  He isn't freaking out*

Pikachu : *mind: why did I call her over?! Snivy going to kill me! I'm freaking out! *

Oshawott: oh hello my dear love of my life I want be your *buneary walked past him shocking him as she standing by pikachu *what?!

Oshawott shell fell of his stomach.  Piplup picked it up as and place it on his head but fell.

Oshawott : oh let me get tha-

Pachirisu: FOOTBALL! *she kicked his shell all far away*

Oshawott : MY SHELL!

Snivy: *glaring at buneary and look at pikachu. Mind: oh I'm going to kill him*

Buneary : I missed you pikachan.

Pikachu : hehe missed you to buneary.  Just don't get any ideas.

Iris : awwww buneary likes pikachu.

Pikachu : *smiling "shut up iris just shut up. I already have one in in the grave. Please don't make these things even worse now"*

To be continued

Pikachu is now in trouble. Will pikachu survive snivy jealousy? Till next time