connected

Finally a chapter for everyone can stop waiting and say finally and let's see what this write and the Grammer will be bad if that happens. I'll try to fix it. Anyway let's the story move on.

Now we left off with pikachu and pignight running away through. ...the.... halls?what are they running away from?

Nurse: YOU TWO ARE WELL YET! GET BACK TO YOUR ROOM !

Oh yeah that why..... Anyway pikachu and pignight running the halls by taking a left, left, left and ..... a another left? -3-.....seriously?

Pikachu dude! We been running in circles? I saw that door for 3 times? !

Pignite:heck no! The nurse is right behind us!

Both pokemon ran through the door . Brusting though. where snivy and tranquill saw them both ran by so quick it was a blur. Then the nurse brunt open the door with a passed off looked.

Nurse: next time I'll get you both tied up!

Both snivy and tranquill look a bit shock and the nurse relies how she just said in front of this two other pokemon.

Nurse : oh I'm sorry to inform you this that both of them escape and they still think I'm still chasing after them.

Snivy : sigh.....idiot boys.

Nurse : true but they are your idiot boys.

The Nurse left both females . Both females walk back inside their room lay in bed in defeat.

Meanwhile

Pikachu and pigknight still running like their life is depending on it.

Pigkniggt: IS SHE STILL AFTER US?!

Pikachu: I DON'T KNO......OW!

Pikachu has ran into the wall as pignight run by a door and trip over by scandel. Landing on the hot beach sand.

Pikachu groan from the impact from the wall. Rubbing his head as there a large red bump on his forhead.

Pikachu : ow my head..... ahhhhh . I can't go back to the nurse now . She on our tail now. Sigh Great now I go back to the room and rest this away.

Pikachu do so and walked to the boys room. While pigknight relax on the sandy beach and pull out some sunglasses and relax with the sunny ray .

Pikachu maid to his room to find oshawott screaming at top of his lungs . Trying to beat pansage over in smash brother brawl . Now the next oshawott punch out the room and pikachu lay down on bed and begin to sleep.

The rest of the boy left and done something else. But snivy in the other room was laying in bed. Looking up at the ceiling. Nothingness. Slowly closing her eyes and starting fallen asleep. Unknown of the two pokemon will connect dreams.

Dream world

?????: these two are connected. How odd. I haven't seen this kind in thr time as. Nightmare.

?????: common darkrai sweety. Don't do it. Remember how other judged us?

Darkria : heh I remember . I'll leave them alone and you know what good being in this world cresselia?

Cresselia: what would that be?

Darkria: i got to see you again. Let's hope their bond will be as strong as ours.

Cresselia : we will see.

To be continued. ...