The kiss

The kiss

(Finally -3-)

Pikachu running through the halls of the resort. Rushing of every pokemon at. After running after for somewhat that seem forever . He finally made to the main entrance of the resort.

Pikachu: why is this resort so big?!it wasn't like this when we got here.

Random Employee: that will be because every week the resort is expanded because the more pokemon come to Vist here by the week.

Disbelief the fact it very true as the resort just expanded right before his very eyes. He slowly walked outside and pretending he didn't see anything . He went around the whole hotel and makes to the beach.

*flashback*

Pikachu and Snivy got out their the room at the same time . They both look at each other but slowly looked away from each other eyes . Wanting to say what they want to tell each other their confession.

Till pikachu gets a idea as and spoke

Pikachu : last one to the beach put axew to sleep?!

Snivy: oh your on?!

Then pikachu start running towards the opposite way as snivy looked the sign and went that way is the fastest as its 3 turns to get to the beach.

Snivy : Idiot Hahaha (but he's my idiot)

*flashback end*

When pikachu finally made it to the beach.  We have snivy sun bathing and pikachu couldn't help it but stare a her . As he walked towards her as he passing by the behind pignite and then....

Oshawott : SPLASH ATTACK !!

Pignite was able bearly dodge the water gun attack and hits pikachu instead get wet.

Oshawott : Hahahahaha.

Pikachu :... you have a 10 second head start before I fried you oshawott  .

Oshawott : your kidding right?

Pikachu:10.....9....

Pignite :  I don't think he's messing around .

Pikachu : 8......7

Oshawott : are you serious? !

P

ikachu : 6.....5*start shocking electricity out of his red cheeks*

Exadrill: run -,-

Pikachu : 4....3..!

Oshawott: oh my god!!! * start running like being chase by hungry carnivine*

Pikachu : 2.....1...!!!

Oshawott was out of sight as he ran towards the beach. As pikachu start following right behind.

Pikachu : get back here !

Oshawott: nooooo! *dive and hides in the ocean*

Pikachu : you can't hide forever !

Snivy looked at pikachu and she shake her head giggling at him. For some time has passed oshawott has escape pikachu fury.Pikachu went back and lay down in the sand. Closing his eyes and feel the sun rays.

Pikachu: I see why snivy enjoy this so much.

As Pikachu spoke too soon as a shadow blocking the sun and open his eyes to find snivy there. Pikachu jump up in surprised by snivy. She giggled and looked down as she face to face with Pikachu.

Snivy: Pikachu there something I want to tell you *she blush lightly as Pikachu starting to blush as well*

Pikachu: Wh-what is it s-snivy?

Snivy: I-I l*she get interrupted as she get hit by beach ball behind her head but the force of the ball made her lips make contact with Pikachu's lips*

Both Pokemon Blushed madly as they stay like that for 5 seconds and slowly breaking it. With no words can describe as  they both looked away from each other .

Snivy: *she lowly wisper to herself and blushing hard as a tomat* My first kiss......

The  end of the chapter till Next Time

The date ?!