Ch.2 The runaway

Ch.2

Since I’ve been working three jobs, I’ve been saving a lot of money. I will go to California in wolf form since the ticket costs a lot. The thing that nobody knows is that one day when I was supposed to go to school , I went to California and applied for CAS and bought a house, so I’m safe .I changed to a were and started running as fast as I could .

My wolf is white with black stripes, and for me it's simply beautiful. Running is my favorite thing to do, especially in nature. When I run I relax, as if it's my cure.

I kept running and running as fast as I could, praying that no one will notice.

After several hours I reached my house in Cali, it was normal, not WOW but not EW. I’m a bit afraid because one of the strongest packs in America live here. They call themselves the Silver pack .

I reached for my keys, opened the door and went upstairs to my room.  I will have to go shopping soon because I don’t have a lot of things to wear.

After I put my clothes in the closet I went to bed praying that tomorrow will go smoothly. I prayed to the gods above to bless me with a dreamless night, but all I got was a nightmare.  

I was covered in blood, laying in a field.

I saw nothing, only heard voices.

"This is what you get for running away” someone said

"Look at what you have done, problems follow you wherever you go” another voice said

“Today’s your last day, any final words?” the first voice asked.

"Who are you people?" I said in a small, shaky voice

"Ha! Poor thing. Doesn't even

Another edited chapter which I thank my editor Isabella Linner

Thankyou

Hoped you like this chapter guys ! Cause theres alot ot go

Vote-comment-be a fan

XxSallyxX