Ch.24 Tears of Joy

Chapter 24

Tears of Joy

Tyler’s P.O.V.

I barged in to the room and saw her lying on the bed; she looked o delicate and fragile. My heart broke seeing her like this. I kneeled down, grasped her hand in mine and silently cried. There was a tap on my shoulder so I turned and looked at Shadow. He looked a little happy, what the hell? Why is he looking happy? His sister just died.

“Why are you happy?” I demanded my voice sounding hoarse.

“Cause she’s alive!” Shadow exclaimed. I looked at him confused; this is no time for joking.

“What are you talking about?” I said tears threatening to leak, again.

“Uh, she’s alive. What are you talking about?” he asked.

“She’s alive. She’s alive. She’s alive. Oh my Gosh, she’s alive.” I chanted and Shadow looked at me weirdly. I was the happiest man alive knowing that she’s alive. A big grin made its way to my face. I hugged Shadow and twirled him around.

“Dude.” Shadow said “put me down man, I’m not turning gay.” He said looking a little embarrassed. Chuckles were heard and I looked at the door seeing mom, dad, Melanie, Katy, Christy and the doctor standing there. I put Shadow down and he straightened up. I remembered the girls and mom crying and I wondered why.

“If Light’s alive, why were you crying?” I asked. Each and every one of their faces turned from happiness to sadness.

“Son, you might want to discuss this in the office.”  Dad advised. I stood up and followed my parents, Shadow and the doctor to dad’s office.

“Take a seat son.” Dad said pointing to the chair in front of his desk. I sat on the chair and mom sat next to me holding my hand.

The doctor hesitated before starting “You know that being a female werewolf means knowing things ahead of time, especially in pregnancy. You can know if you’re pregnant the first day of -” No way.

“Light’s pregnant?” I stated enthusiastically. I was smiling like an idiot.  I expected them to be happy and nod but I saw hurt flash in their eyes.

No it couldn’t …

“Light lost the baby, Alpha.” The smile turned in to a frown and my feet wobbled. Light lost the baby saving me, it’s all my fault.

“It’s my fault.” I stated “she lost the baby because of me. I should have died, not the baby.” I looked down in guilt.

I heard a sigh in frustration “It’s not because if you Tyler. If you died imagine the state that Light could have been at.” He said “You lost this baby, you can try for another.” He lowered his voice.

“In the future.” He said and the doctor coughed

“Well that’s the problem.” All heads snapped to the doctor. “Light was severely injured in the lower stomach area so it might be hard having children after this incident.” She said looking at me and the room fell silent.

“She can’t get pregnant?” I asked on the verge of tears

“She can get pregnant but not as easy as it is.” She said and that made my day a lot better. Sure that Light lost the baby but at least she’s here, alive, breathing. I’m really sad about the baby. I always imagined Light and I having a big family and growing old together and dying in each other’s arms.

I nodded and got out of the room, I am still bloody because of what happened but my injuries healed. I opened the door to our room and took a fast shower.

***

Two hours.

Two f*cking hours waiting for Light to wake up.

The doctor said that it’s okay because she’s tired. It’s getting on my nerves. Will she wake up? When will she wake up? Those to questions kept playing in my mind.

I heard a low groan and looked at Light. She was rubbing her temples. In a flash I was by her side holding her hand.

“Light. Angel ,are you alright.” I quickly said panicked.

“Ugh, where am I?” She asked trying to sit up but I held her down.

“You’re in our bedroom. You need to rest angel.” I softly caressed her cheek and smiled.

“What happened after I was attacked?” she asked and my fists tightened.

I sighed and rubbed my temples “Shadow took care of Michael and Caleb is dead. When I saw you on the ground all bloody I took you to the pack’s doctor to help you recover. God angel, I thought I lost you.” I softly whimpered imagining Light gone. “I was so worried, hell everyone was worried but-” I stopped not knowing how to continue because I knew it would hurt her.

“But what?” She asked looking nervous.

“Nothing” I quickly replied

“Tyler, tell me.” She demanded and I sighed. Always the stubborn one.

“Light the day you got attacked, you were pregnant.” I said slowly letting the new information sink. I saw a flash of excitement in her eyes but then sadness took place and she started sobbing.

“I lost the baby, didn’t I?” She asked between sobs and I put her in my lap and hugged her tightly.

“It’s okay angel, we can try for another one in the future although it’s going to be hard since you got your injury in your lower stomach but you can still be pregnant.” I softly murmured in her hair while rubbing circled on her back.

She buried her face in my chest and mumbled “You’re too sweet for your own good Ty.” I laughed.

“Hey, it’s one of my charms.” I replied and she laughed.

The door flew open and a fuming Christy was standing there.

“LIGHT ANDERSON! YOU GOT ME WORRIED SICK!”

-------------------------------------

YOU LOVE ME YOU LOVE ME!!! WELL ACUALLY I THINK YOU SHOULD BECAUSE LIGH'S NOT DEAD !!! YAY !!!

OKAY SO TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK

VOTE

COMMENT

BE A FAN

SHARE

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!

CHECK OUT MY OTHER TWO STORIES !!!

!LOTS OF LOVE!

~PEACE TO ALL~ Sally

AND GUYS I WANT 20 VOTES ON THIS ONE AND PLEASE COMMENT THEY MAKE MY DAY!!!