Ch.20 It couldn't be...

• Dedicated to All my fans who supported me ... You're the best guys :D

 Okay so I need your help I'm not sure but I think ... Come out come out wherever you are... Alpha is coming to an end? Well don't really know...

Only you can help me... But this ISN'T the last chapter ofcourse...

Only you can make me write more... So please

VCSF

Meaning: Vote

                 Comment

                  Share

                  Fan

And tell me what you think of this chapter and please do support me by liking this story

Thankyou to all the people who are reading this story it really means alot :P Thankyou guys ... Again

OKAY so this chapter is alittle shocking at the end so read on !!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 20

Light’s P.O.V.

My nightmare is back. Being abused, raped, beaten is back. My tears went try and I found myself lying on the floor nub with a pack member on top, working his way. I kept thinking of Tyler, my mate. How could I do this to him? But it was for the best. I was putting his pack in danger.

I was in a very dark room, nothing could be seen except the moon.

Once the room was empty and the guy left. I closed my eyes and thought of the amazing times I spent with Tyler, Shadow, and my family. 

My first date.

My first kiss.

My birthday.

The day when Christy and I were laughing our asses of because of how funny the guys looked and it brought a smile to my face.

Hours have passed and I was still lying on the floor, but now bruised with blood dropping from my wounds. Those people are monsters, why did Stephanie work with them?

I suddenly remember what Michael said in the letter “And beware, there are spies in your pack, you should find who.”

Spies? That means there is more than one, but who could it be? I heard the door creaking open and closed my eyes afraid of what’s to come. Do they need to torture me more? I can’t take it anymore.

“How’s it going princess?” said a voice I knew too well. Michael. I opened my eyes and glared at him, but he only chuckled in response.

“I wanna kill you.” I spat but regretted it seeing how angry he got.

He stepped forward grabbed my chin and growled “I don’t advise you to get me mad princess because trust me, you’ll regret it later.” He let go of my chin and took a few steps back.  He smirked and finally left the room. I didn’t realize holding my breath until I couldn’t breathe so I breathed in slowly.

I decided that sleeping was the best thing to do, so I closed my eyes and darkness welcomed me.

I was in a field, with wolves fighting one another. I was sitting there watching them until I saw a brown and a black wolf fighting one another. The black wolf jumped on the brown wolf and bit down hard, the brown wolf whimpered. Then I realized that the brown wolf on the floor is Tyler and the black wolf is none other than Michael. The black wolf leaped on the brown wolf and…

I was woken up by water, I was dripping wet by now.

“Took you long enough to wake up.”

Wait, why did the voice sound familiar? I looked up to see none other than… No it couldn’t be…..

“Caleb?” I whispered.

------------------------------------

DUN DUN DUN DA

DUN DUN DUN DA

OMG THE OTHER SPY IS CALEB? WOW SHOCKING RIGHT? SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT GYYS I'VE BEEN REALLY TIRED LATELY WITH ALL THE THINGS HAPPENING AROUND ME!

SORRY AND WELL...

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

I'm having a writer's block... sad :(

~LOTS OF LOVE!~

!PEACE TO ALL! SALLY