Chpt.1

Chapter 1 is pretty dull but it does get better as you go on(:

You always thought NeverLand was real and you would find yourself living there.

One day you where with ur adopted parents and you have been with them for about a year now they first got you when you where 13 they loved you with everything they had for the first few months.

During those months everything went down hill your dad became an alcoholic he was always treating you and your mom like shit, he would leave 1 bruise every other day on your mom. Your mom was depressed she took the beatings for you until one day they both got separated.

A year pasted and your mom got a good job she got a good sized house and you lived there with her, your dad was in and out of jail you didn't talk to him much.

While living with your mom she got a new boyfriend and they had a child. She put more needs and care to the child and you were like a ghost to her.

Your mom would lock you in the attic, you would cry yourself to sleep and think why now, why me. On some nights you could hear a beautiful song play you didn't quite understand where it came from but you would sit at your window and listen to it until you feel asleep.

One day you packed your stuff and she  didn't need you anymore so she didn't care. You where walking and you found a lost unloved puppy. You could see yourself in the puppy's eyes the puppy felt how you feel and was the same.

You decided to keep him (just a guess) "you lost too there boy?" You asked him he kinda nodded and barked. "I'm going to name you Spot" since he had a circle around his eye.

You were walking for 3 hours which to you felt like days, you came upon a forest and you walk through the forest and found a little cave to stay the night in. Spot curled up on ur lap to keep warm with you, before you feel asleep you look at the brightest star " Peter Pan's shadow if you are out there please oh please take me to never land" you whispered and hoped for him to be real.

You slightly feel asleep, in about 10 mins later you felt a cool breeze blow in your face and you could hear spot let out a slight growl. U peeked ur eyes open "it's ok spot" you said to him while patting his head.

You looked up toward the bright star again but all you could see is a shadow come down in front of you. You asked the shadow " are you Peter Pans shadow?" he nods and grabs your arm and bag.

You had questions that needed to be answered but in the second before Pans shadow lifted you off the ground you quickly grabbed onto spot and held onto him as tight as you could.....