Chapter 36

9 months went by pretty fast, I went to the doctors to see how much longer until I was going to go into labor.

After me and Peter went to see him he said any day now, I could feel the baby kick inside me and it made me giggle knowing he was mine and Peters, I asked the doc if he wanted to stay with us in NeverLand to help with the birth since I wanted it to be born in NeverLand.

Surprising he agreed, we brought him back with us, we gave him the extra tent we gave Wendy.

It was late at night and everyone has already eaten, I laid on my side with Peter cuddling me from behind and putting his soft hands on my belly while feeling the baby kick.

The baby was healthy and perfectly fine but then again the baby was strong like his father, about 2 weeks ago me and Peter went for a X-ray to see the baby but we decided to keep the sex a surprise.

Peter has been very loving and caring and trying to keep me perfectly safe since the 9 months are up, the next day was amazing Peter made me breakfast in bed, he rubbed lotion on my back and belly, and he would always talk to the baby and he wouldn't keep his hand off my belly since he always wanted to fell the baby kick.

That evening I went into Labor and since the doctor was there he made sure the baby was going to come out healthy and fine, Peter was there sitting next to me holding my hand and was comforting me.

After the birth it was a girl, me and Peter laid on the bed looking at her beauty, we where going to annoys her name at a ceremony in front of everyone in NeverLand.

I let Peter hold her while he was sitting on the bed next to me, he wouldn't stop smiling and wouldn't let go of her, I saw tears fall down his cheeks. I wiped them off his face while he was holder her, "she is yours" I smiled he looked over at me then back to her "I know and I can tell she gets your beauty" he smiled with tears running down his face from joy.

I kept smiling at her and Peter, " she looks like her mother" he smirked at me I giggled "she has your lips and your cute nose Peter" "but she looks more like you then me" he chuckled.

Later that night, I got up and got dressed from laying in bed, the doc went home after the birth me and Peter told him the name of her since he wasn't staying in NeverLand.

Peter was holding her most of the day, he was pretty much attached to her I found it very adorable. He handed me her when we were about to walk outside for the announcement.

When we came outside the boys put lights everywhere it was so beautiful. I walked up to everyone they all looked over at me and Peter as we walked over, I stood in front of everyone while everyone huddled in front of us.

"Everyone this is the first child to be born in NeverLand and  she is the new member of our family now, so meet your little sister  Renesmee" I smiled.

Everyone cheered in joy me and Peter laughed while everyone got really excited, "everyone me and Y/n has decided to move to our tree house after our wedding, which means you boys will be moving as well so go pack your things" Peter said to them, we both chuckled while we looked at each other.

I kissed him and after we pulled back for air he kept staring at Renesmee so I passed her over to him while I collected our stuff, he passed her back to me "y/n you need to take a break I'll get our things and you just take her to the tree house I'll be there with the boys in a few" he said smiling, I nodded before I left he kissed her on the forehead and kissed me on the cheek.

I poured fairy dust over myself and fell off with Renesmee to the tree house, when I got there me and Peters stuff started to appear there, I knew he was using his magic to bring it here.

When I walked into the tree house I walked over to our room to lay with Renesmee on the bed, I saw a room that wasn't there across ours, I walked over to it with her in my arms, when I walked to the door and pushed it opened I couldn't believe what Peter did....

Just for your guys I'm going to stop here and finished the rest in the next chapter later(;

I hope you guys have been in joying my book and I hope you guys are looking forward for what's next(: