Chapter 24

I cried myself to sleep last night, the next day I woke up and I thought about what happened and a few tears fell down my face.

I got the guts to get up and walk back to camp to face what Peter has to say, I walked out of the cave and started walking.

I got to camp and Peter was sitting and waiting at the campfire. There where more tears running down my face I walked into camp and Peter came running up to me and hugged me really tight.

More tears ran down my face, Peter looked at me and wiped the tears off my face, he held my face in his hands and whispered "we need to talk" I nodded and tried to keep myself from crying.

He walked me to his hidden tree house, we sat down on these two wooden chairs, we both had tears that ran down our faces, I looked at him "Paul kissed me.." I blurred out he looked at me and wiped his tears off his face " I know.. I saw the hole thing" he said while crying.

"When he kissed me I pushed him back and said to him that I'm with you" I said while sobbing into my hands, he tilted my head up "I'm sorry.. I kissed Wendy.." I wiped my tears off my face "

I know I saw it, it broke my heart that YOU kissed her" I cried more and he looked down at his hands "I know, and I don't even know why I did it, I was just really upset and Wendy was comforting.." He said to me.

I tilted his head up " Peter I'm not mad at you, if I was you I would have done the same" I said to him while wiping his tears off his face.

He hugged me tight we sat there cuddling and comforting each other, he whispered to me "I sent Wendy back home" I looked at him " why did you send her back home?" "Because she wanted me too and she told me about how you have been feeling and she felt like she was in the way" I laid my head back on his chest.

It was getting dark and I didn't want to leave so we slept in the tree house, we laid on the bed with my head dug into his chest and his chin over my head holding me tight.

I love when he does that, it makes me feel wanted and loved, he was very warm so I fell asleep faster, and he fell asleep pretty fast as well since I was warm too from him and my breath blowing into his chest.