Chapter 26

He started kissing my lips again and I slowly took off his pants and slid them down, he smirked at me and kept kissing me...

We pulled back for air he whispered to me " I want to make you feel good and loved" I smirked at him and kept kissing me.

He slowly undid my bra, I blushed and shivered, I slowly slid his boxers off he smirked at me "are you ready?" He whispered to me I nodded  and bit my lip.

He slowly slid my underwear off, he smirked at me "this will hurt but just be relaxed" he said to me I started kissing him, he slowly went in me trying not to hurt me, I scraped my fingers on his back in pain.

He looked at me "just relax y/n" he smirked at me, I became weak when I relaxed myself, I let out a moan he smirked at me and kept going.

I kissed him and smiled, I heard him moan and I smirked at him we started kissing again while Peter kept going inside and out of me, I was a bit shy but also happy.

He moaned one more time " I think I'm almost done" he blurred I nodded and let out a little chuckle, I moaned one last time before we finished.

After we where finished I was too weak to move so we laid and cuddled for a bit before we went back to camp, I blushed at him " how was that love?" He smirked at me "that was amazing" I said while blushing and biting my bottom lip.

A few hours of being at the tree house, we walked back together all the boys looked at us "where have you two been?" They all said we looked at them and smirked "we were talking" I said they all looked at us and walked away.

Me and Peter sat by the campfire, he held me tightly I smiled he whispered to me " I have something planed for tomorrow" he smirked at me, I looked up at him with confusion "ok?" I laid my head back on his chest to keep warm.