Chapter 43

(Your Pov)

I woke up relaxed and happy to be back, I knew Peter was already up because I could hear him and Renesmee laughing across the room.

I got up, got dressed and walked over smiling Peter looked up at me happy to see me and same with Renesmee, I walked over to Newts room right beside Renesmee's room and fed him.

After I fed him I laid him back down to get some rest, I walked back over to Peter "Peter is breakfast ready?" I smiled, he smiled and looked at me back "Yes love, come on Rensesmee lets go get breakfast" I walked out holding Renesmee's hand and wrapped my arm around Peter as we walked out of the house.

The table was set up and the boys were just about to sit down, we all sat down and started eating, I was eating a little quickly even though I didn't feel like I was that hungry.

After breakfast I sat down by the campfire and stared at the fire, Peter walked up behind me and put his arm around my shoulder, "You ok love?" "Yeah I'm fine" I smiled at him he looked a little worried like something was wrong "I'm fine, it just feels like it's been forever since I've sat by the fire."

He smiled and nodded, then he kissed me on the cheek "so what are we going to be doing today?" "Hmm I'm not sure I haven't quiet planed anything" "oh" "what do you want to do love?" "I'm not sure either" I chuckled.

"Well I guess we will have to find out" he smiled "you wanna go swimming?" I said to Peter "sure I'll get Renesmee" he smiled, I went inside to get dressed with Peter and Renesmee then we walked back outside to the waterfall.

Peter and Renesmee walked right inside the water, I sat down on the beach to think a little. I watched Peter and Renesmee play around in the water, I smiled and kept thinking.

Felix came over and sat down beside me and watched them play around "I'm happy for you guys, you have made things so much better here and you have defiantly changed Peter into a better person" "really" "yeah he is more happy, relaxed and more laid back then he used to be" "oh I didn't think I could" he chuckled.

I smiled "what did happen after I blacked out when Peter was under that spell?" He looked at me as I looked over at him "well once he let go of you I told him to take me instead because I knew he wouldn't be able to live with himself if it was you to die" I looked at him with concern "well thank you, I'm sorry that you died before" I smiled.

Peter walked over to me and Felix "I'm so so sorry about what happened to you Felix, I wasn't myself and I wish I could make it up to you" Felix smiled and stood up and gave him a hug "it's ok I rather it have been me then y/n" "I'd have to agree with you" Peter smiled.

Felix walked away as Peter sat down beside me "are you sure your ok love?" "Yes I'm fine, I'm just happy I'm back and happy to be with you" I smiled, I softly kissed Peter on the lips.

As we where kissing I heard from a little distance "eww!" From Renesmee, me and Peter laughed and ran in after her, she screamed and smiled.

After we where done playing around we got back to the house and got changed to dryer clothes, I decided I wanted to go for a walk with Peter so I got Felix to watch the kids.

Me and Peter went for a long walk down a path, we stopped at edge of a cliff that was right in front of skull cave, we sat down and I looked out at skull cave Peter looked over at me "you don't seem yourself, you can tell me anything" I looked over at him "I'm fine I just wanted to be alone with you, it's just felt like everything has been years and I've just missed you so much."

He looked at me with a little worry "are you sure that's it?" " yes it is I promise, I would never keep anything from you" I smiled and softly kissed him, he smiled back and kissed me again.