Chpt.4

(Peters Pov)
I was in my tent thinking " why would she have ran? Like I'm letting her stay in NeverLand with her dog", couldn't stop thinking about why she ran.

I heard from a distance " Pan! We got her" I got up but just before I walked out I hear y/n " let go of me!! Put me down!!" I walked out of my tent and saw her tied and sitting next to the campfire I looked straight at her and told the Lost boys " bring her in my tent".

I watched them pick her up and bring her to my tent, once she was in my tent and untied I looked over at the boys " ok now leave us" they walked out and I walked over to y/n she moved against the tent on the bed and looked at her while she rubbed away the tears thinking I wasn't looking, and asked her " why did u run, I'm letting you stay here with me and the Lost Boys?".

She looked down at her hands and fiddling with her fingers and said " you seem too good to be true.. and you have an... evil side of you" with a nervous tone  I glanced at her and said " so ur scared of me?" She looked up right into my eyes and said " kind of.. yeah."

I grabbed her chin to make her look at me, she yanked back with stubbornness a chuckled  I told her "you shouldn't be scared of me, and you haven't even meet me yet" she kept looking at me and I told her

"But  I do have to punish u for running away" "but.. But... " I cut her off and said " I'm sorry but that's what you get for running away from me but 2 nights in a cage that is ur punishment" she looked at me nervously and a bit scared of me still and she nodded her head.
"Felix!" I yelled he came over.

I looked at him and said " take her to the cages and don't let her run" I stayed back and I laid in my bed thinking of her and I couldn't stop smiling because of how stubborn she has been.

(Your Pov)
Once Felix put me in this small cage and hung me from a tree I looked over at the sunset it was so beautiful but then started thinking  " ugh what a dick he hung me in a tree for 2 days!! In a small cage!!, like is this how he treats others?! This is not fair" then I started thinking about Peter " hmm he is cute with his brownish blond hair and those devilish green eyes... Wait! This can't be right am I falling in love with Peter Pan?!" I thought to myself in shock...